Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
never been stopped 43 - 3 record. 26 by stoppage. i havent fought in awhile thought. i fought in the 156 pound weight class and 160 in oklahoma. i had a few fights that i took in texas and i recently fought one in alaska that i didnt even train for and needless to say i lost a decision at 172 pounds. im ready to get back in the ring at 168. want some killa? cuz i know you aint the baddest on the block.:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TysonJones said:
never been stopped 43 - 3 record. 26 by stoppage. i havent fought in awhile thought. i fought in the 156 pound weight class and 160 in oklahoma. i had a few fights that i took in texas and i recently fought one in alaska that i didnt even train for and needless to say i lost a decision at 172 pounds. im ready to get back in the ring at 168. want some killa? cuz i know you aint the baddest on the block.:cool:

:D we'll see about that but i'm 199 so you gain some weight and i'll take you on you got a hell of alot more expereince than me but i'll give you a fight :cheeky4: much respect though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts