Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my favorite has been floyd mayweather since his very first fight...somethin about that kid. also i used to like prince nassim hamed. i miss that guy. what about you guys?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jerry Quarry, Joe Frazier and old Big George.

Loved Quarry, a brave too small heavyweight that Big George called the best fighter who never won a belt. Would be a crusierweight champ now. Joe Frazier who was a born warrior who never took a backward step. Threw the left hook with massive power and wore everyone else out ,,,,,except big George Foreman ( Just two big and strong) and of course Ali, Ward and Gatti as exciting as they were in their 3 fights never fought on this level. And who could forget Old Earnie Shavers who could down buildings with his right. Ah , the golden era of Heavyweights

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Rocky Marciano and Larry Holmes

Rocky Marciano is one of my favorites because he had such good power, and could take a great punch. Larry Holmes is also one of my 2 favorite boxers becauae in his prime he could beat everyone, his jab was the best jab in all of boxing history... It was so fast and powerful. He could make it a power punch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
favorite boxers

i liked king carlos monzon he could handel all styles and would have kod roy jones in less than 15 rds !!!!! NOW DAYS i like jorge arce because hes like henry armstong ,harry greb ,roberto duran and aaron pryor,: allways punching all the time wow .........thanks glenn leslie

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 3 favourite boxers of all time :

Muhammed Ali - obvious reasons

Lennox Lewis - Did Britain proud

Prince Naseem - was just so cocky and always used to make me laugh.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Osoba zatrudniona na stanowisku

Osoba zatrudniona na stanowisku Kierownika produkcji ma bardzo barbie jeep szeroki zakres obowiazkow. Z jednej strony ma bardzo duze mozliwosci decyzyjne a z drugiej bardzo duza odpowiedzialnosc za podjete decyzje – wazne wiec,
aby stosowala wlasciwe rozwiazania majac na uwadze sytuacje i sprawne funkcjonowanie calego przedsiebiorstwa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Favorite Boxer

Salvador Sanchez without question is one of the greatest featherweight's to have ever fought.What he did at only 23 was just awesome!.When he came on the scene against Danny Lopez on national television he put on a boxing clinic.Here is lopez 39 KO's out of 42 fights,champion of the world and salvador pummels him.Lopez was totally whipped mentally and phisically.His face was busted up,both eyes cut deep,and swelling was ugly to say the least.And just in case people thought it was a fluke he did it again in the rematch.Same thing he pummels him again.Salvador fought some great fights lopez twice,azumah nelson,and his greatest fight of all was against Wilfredo Gomez who at the time was 32-0 with 32KO's.The display that sanchez put on that night was one of the greatest fights you'll ever see,he knocked gomez down in the first,the fight would have been stopped by todays ref's.But to gomez's credit he stood up and fought 7 more rounds but only to get knocked out in the 8th rd.What could have been is the ultimate question. Salvador died at 23 in a car crash.I've heard angelo dundee and sugar ray leonard say that sanchez if he didnt die would have become the greatest fighter of all time,they both said he had it all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
One of my all time favorites besides bringing up name like Marciano, Ali, Chavez, Jones jr, and Tyson hands down has to be Ricardo Lopez. He was undefeated in 50 fights with 37knockouts, fought everyone there was in the strawweight division for 13 years and then moved up to junior flyweight for 3 years as IBF champ and stayed updefeated for the 16years he fought as a pro. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts