Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. It's not a huge forum

2. The mods are always bringing up the future fights unlike in others they don't do.

3. The people here are pretty cool.

4. It's not full with idiots/ignorants unlike in boxingscene or in east side boxing.

the less active a forum is the better it is.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Good post dude glad you think so highly of the members and the staff :thumbsup:

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you're very welcome bucknutz, this forum seems more calmer than the other ones.

great signature by the way, pavlik has such explosive punching power.

and southpaw, i totally agree with you.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Trust me I know, but im not going to steal your sig, looks great though, when you find a new one. let me know, i'll gladly take it then.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I've been busy with college, but I am out for the summer until June 1. That's when I start summer courses.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
1. It's not a huge forum

2. The mods are always bringing up the future fights unlike in others they don't do.

3. The people here are pretty cool.

4. It's not full with idiots/ignorants unlike in boxingscene or in east side boxing.

the less active a forum is the better it is.
That's why it's good. And i'm on it of course :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I love this forum cause we are kinda like a community since we aint that many. I sometimes post on mmaforum.com but i dont enjoy it as much cause there is so many people there and u lose track on who is posting what and so on. Here most people know eachother real names and people have become friends and stuff :p This is the first boxingforum i posted on and will problaby be my last :)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I use this forum for everything. I use another forum for shoutbox/chat and only have about 300 posts there maybe less.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I like this forum to. Really a bunch of great guys. My good friend Gerald kept asking me to join. And I'm glad I did. He didn't tell me I would be the only girl here. But it's okay. The guys here are very respectful.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts