Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Becuase im too cheap to pay for the Roy/Tito Fight. And i dont want to know the outcome. So im going to bury myself for a week and watch it for free on HBO next week...

anyone else with me? its going to be on HBO for free next weekend ... right?!

-melty

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Becuase im too cheap to pay for the Roy/Tito Fight. And i dont want to know the outcome. So im going to bury myself for a week and watch it for free on HBO next week...

-melty
Ive done that before melty, i usualy got trough the first 6 days then id hear someone mension who won at work or summin like that. :laugh:

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts

-melty

Make sure you have the volume down before they start the fight cause Lampley will tel you the winner inside the first 2 seconds of it going on air.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I have a better idea man.. Why dont you wait two days or even less, until its there on net and you download it via bittorrent or whatever...
A week before hearing anything, tahts tough, you'll have to be off a week locked in ur room too...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
oh but i want to see it via my friends 50 in HD tv!
Sounds very nice. Be guting if you get through the week without hearing and turns out to be boring :laugh:

sorry that was pretty lame im just excited bout to watch it lol

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Make sure you have the volume down before they start the fight cause Lampley will tel you the winner inside the first 2 seconds of it going on air.
Uh oh, hope he sees it before he leaves, LOL. You're exactly right, he'll do one of his "Roy jones won by unanimous decsion, and here's how I called it that night..."

Thanks alot Jim, thanks alot :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts