Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wilder got the KO win against Cox who move to 2-3-1...I haven't seen any highlights from the fight but I'm glad he got the 1st W for his professional debut out of the way...time to do some big damage in the HW division after he develops of course.

Cintron beat N'Dou

And Chazz Witherspoon beat the SWAMP DONKEY LOL(...that's the best nickname I've ever heard :laugh:)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Wilder got the KO win against Cox who move to 2-3-1...I haven't seen any highlights from the fight but I'm glad he got the 1st W for his professional debut out of the way...time to do some big damage in the HW division after he develops of course.

Cintron beat N'Dou

And Chazz Witherspoon beat the SWAMP DONKEY LOL(...that's the best nickname I've ever heard :laugh:)
This happened two weeks ago on the Taylor-Lacy card bro. They showed the highlights of Wilder's KO. It was NAAAAASTY. IMO, he should try to make cruiser.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This happened two weeks ago on the Taylor-Lacy card bro. They showed the highlights of Wilder's KO. It was NAAAAASTY. IMO, he should try to make cruiser.
dag where was I at LOL. I had no clue that was the undercard. Yea I'm going to check that out :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts