Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What says you all. Floyd has toyd with the reitrement idea for at least a year becuase of the lack of competition yet Paul Williams is a badass and just as athletic.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
what the hell? i have no idea what you just said, floyd and green are 20 pounds apart. thats rediculous. Floyd is already unretired , he fights hatton next man. And he will never fight allen green.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah, haha first of all like TJ said Green is much heavier than Floyd, and to a normal box fan he would just say who the **** is Allan Green?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i think he means paul williams guys....lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're all correct. First thread starter and I made a mistake. You're right TysonJ, the question was rediculous. I meant Paul Williams.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Paul Williams vs. Mayweather is a fight I would gladly pay to see. Williams still needs about 3 more big name fights before Mayweather will even start to condsider fighting him, IMO. Because of Mayweather's hit and run style I think it would be interesting to see how Floyd would react to Williams constant throwing and aggressing. I think Williams keeping his undefeated reord in tac will be a big reason if he ever get's a shot at Floyd or not. I'm still debating whether to order the hatten fight or not just for the sole reason I believe Mayweather is completely gonna out class him.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
hey thanks TJ, there are atleast 3 ppv event in the next 2 1/2 months that I would like to order, with the trip to Atlantic City for pavlik/taylor that is quite a bit of money spent on boxing. But your right, two hours before the fight starts I'll go "DO I have anything better to do tonight?...(thinks to self)... Oh hell, what's another $50. :D that's how it usually goes. lol

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i know what you mean, i mean thers been such a drought to boxing as of the last month that im acutally considering buying the marquez/juarez ppv lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts