Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Pick one...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
He's only what 34? And he's still an excellent fighter before about 9 rounds, and he has the power to finish most fighters before then. He'll definently fight in 09. Probabley against hatton at 47 or something.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
No chance.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
it all depends on how his matches in 08 go so after those matches i will be able to give you a clear answer.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I beleive Oscar when he says he'll stay away. He's billed this as his farewell tour and i beleive that is exactly what it is.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I can do that, and then if in 2010/2011/2012 he fights again you send me my million and a million of your own. He will fight again guaranteed.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Yeah I can do that, and then if in 2010/2011/2012 he fights again you send me my million and a million of your own. He will fight again guaranteed.
Sounds good.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'll take that bet with you to tommy if your willing. I'll make it 2 million though. Oscar will fight again. Saying a man in boxing that there is " no chance " he'll fight again is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. No disrespect but everyone knows that no fighter does what they say..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oscar won't be able to stay out of the spotlight and will make a "comeback" fight after a year or so.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I'll take that bet with you to tommy if your willing. I'll make it 2 million though. Oscar will fight again. Saying a man in boxing that there is " no chance " he'll fight again is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. No disrespect but everyone knows that no fighter does what they say..
I'll take that bet too.

I beleive Oscar when he says its over. He doesn't need the money and that is always the reason they come back.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Well if he likes the spotlight so much he can always give Vince Mcmahon a call ^^

1 - 20 of 81 Posts