Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a fight. That was by far the best knockout of the year! Nwodo had the fight in the bag until BOOM! 12th round KO. One of the most brutal left hooks I have ever seen. ANyone else see the fight?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i honestly thought he was dead. That was a heck of a fight, some bore moments, but every punches sounded so hard it was unreal. But man, nwodo was down for damn near 10 minutes it seemed. Props to Wilson. Shane, i would get onto you about posting this in this section but my section doesnt get any views on these kidn of things. p's me off

·
Registered
32 Posts
One of the best KO's I've seen in a long long time. Looked like Nwodo got hit with a brick, rather than a fist, the way he collapsed. Thought for a minute that his right pupil was blown. Glad to see him get up, tho it took awhile.

Wilson has got some dynamite in those fists.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TysonJones said:
also, did you see victor ortiz on telefutura konck that guy out in the first round?
Honestly, I refuse to watch telefutura. I can't stand that language. I tried learning it in hs.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MadcapMaxie said:
One of the best KO's I've seen in a long long time. Looked like Nwodo got hit with a brick, rather than a fist, the way he collapsed. Thought for a minute that his right pupil was blown. Glad to see him get up, tho it took awhile.

Wilson has got some dynamite in those fists.
Welcome to the board Madcap! I hope to see you around more often. Wilson does throw bombs but he needs to straighten them out, and add a decent jab. Those looping bombs wont work forever.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
it was an aweosmse fight, but wilson does need to improve his punches. They are strong , imagine how much harder they would be if they were straight.

·
Registered
98 Posts
11th round... Craziest knockout i've seen in awhile... I thought he was dead also... the ref shoulda stopped the fight... but im glad he didnt

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think he should have stopped it because Nwodo was trying to make it out and punching all while winning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts