Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carl’s opponent Rubin Williams was unable to leave the US in time to challenge Carl in the scheduled 12 round International Super Middleweight contest at the Trent FM Arena this coming Saturday due to personal problems.

Hennessy Sports can confirm that Unbeaten Polish fighter Albert Rybacki (15 wins, 8 KO) has agreed to fight Froch on Saturday night. Rybacki who was already preparing for a fight jumped at the opportunity and will be flying into the UK later today. Rybacki has already signed contracts.

Carl Froch said: “It’s always difficult to fight an unbeaten fighter as he doesn’t know how to lose and obviously he will put everything on line as he could gatecrash the world title but I am in prime condition and looking forward to fighting on Saturday night.”

Hennessy Sports was yesterday informed that John Fewkes will be unable to fight John Murray for the English Lightweight Title due to suffering from gastroenteritis. We are in negotiations with new opponents and further information will be released shortly.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This card was good at one point, its fell to peices now.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
You never know with undefeated fighters but i don't expect this to last long. What do we do about the prediction league, im sure some guys will want to edit there picks to be earlier rounds now?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
This card was good at one point, its fell to peices now.
Thats a shame Tommy hope its still a good night at the fights for ya

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You never know with undefeated fighters but i don't expect this to last long. What do we do about the prediction league, im sure some guys will want to edit there picks to be earlier rounds now?
Easiet way now would be to just go with 3 again this week Tom IMO.

Some guys will no doubt miss the change in opponent.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats a shame Tommy hope its still a good night at the fights for ya
Oh i'll still be watching, i always do in the hope i see Witter getting knocked out. :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts