Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Winky - Stoppage

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who would win? This fight has been possible and is one I'd always love to see.

Edit: Fight would take place at 154.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I think Winky would win, hes very hard to decision over and he would have a size advantage... I see it playing out a little bit like the Shane Mosley fight, Winky's jab would give Floyd lots of work.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Winky would win, hes very hard to decision over and he would have a size advantage... I see it playing out a little bit like the Shane Mosley fight, Winky's jab would give Floyd lots of work.
That was my thought exactly. I think the size advantage from Winky would be to much for Floyd.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Winky to win a very tight decision...just too big for Floyd IMO ;) Could even be a split decision IMO.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do think the only way Floyd would win is if Winky gave away the earlier rounds, but that's the only way. I can see Winky being to big for Floyd.

G

·
At around 150 I think Floyd wins a close fight. He's faster to the punch and slightly better than Winky defensively IMO. although Winky's size is a big factor.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Winky's huge size advantage would be the main determining factor. He wouldn't get hit by anything substantial and he'd keep the jab in Floyd's face all night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts