Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Winning customer service....

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  quark 
#1 ·
Hello there,
I've got torubles about my headgear (winning fg 2900).

for like a month I tried to call Kazumichi, and I also sent him lots of emails, he didn't answer at all.

On February 29th I ordered a winning fg2900 Blue size L and few minutes later I received an automatic email with my order number.

BUT I didn't receive the tracking number yet!! I paid almost 280 dollars, and I don't even know if the have the gear, or they have to make it! :mad:
Today I sent him another email... of course he won't answer...

#4 ·
Check your bank account - you probably haven't been charged yet. The order number invoice is automatic, but they won't charge your account without giving you a full price quote with shipping, which is not included at first (says $0.00). Kaz is great, and I've ordered from him twice - both times, the customer service was excellent. Your gear is likely back-ordered due to the factory being in repair. If that's the case, I would give it some time. Kaz might be on vacation or something, I don't know- maybe that's why he hasn't gotten back to you? Just from my own experience, though, he's been one of the quickest to respond to emails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.