Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On saturday my wife and I fly to los angeles en route to an 8 day cruise to the western caribbean aboard the RC's Freedom of the Seas. I sincerely hope you'll miss me as much as I'll miss you.
Hot sun, white sandy beaches, clear blue sea, ice cold drinks, and teeny weeny bikinis, what more could a guy want

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
On saturday my wife and I fly to los angeles en route to an 8 day cruise to the western caribbean aboard the RC's Freedom of the Seas. I sincerely hope you'll miss me as much as I'll miss you.
Hot sun, white sandy beaches, clear blue sea, ice cold drinks, and teeny weeny bikinis, what more could a guy want
How about no wife to get in the way

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Don't tell these guys your business you'll only get smart ass remarks in return, just enjoy yourselves, be safe, eat all you can, and drink moderately..VON VOYAGE....:thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Don't tell these guys your business you'll only get smart ass remarks in return, just enjoy yourselves, be safe, eat all you can, and drink moderately..VON VOYAGE....:thumbsup:
I was being serious. Hot sun? Great. White sandy beaches? Great. Clear blue sea? Great. Ice cold drinks? Great. Teeny weeny bikinis? Really great. Wife that gets in the way? Not so great

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Have a good one C.J. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
have a good holiday! i''m deeply jealous!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
have a great time Dude.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
enjoy yourself, cj:thumbsup:

I was being serious. Hot sun? Great. White sandy beaches? Great. Clear blue sea? Great. Ice cold drinks? Great. Teeny weeny bikinis? Really great. Wife that gets in the way? Not so great
ha ha! his wife is probably saying the same thing about him to her friends. don't get it twisted people they think like us but with better detail!;)

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
enjoy yourself, cj:thumbsup:

ha ha! his wife is probably saying the same thing about him to her friends. don't get it twisted people they think like us but with better detail!;)
Thanks for the good wishes guys, my little lady has had a rough year of it. Her Daddy was ill in a nursing home we lost him March22 she took it hard so this vacation will do her a power of good. He was a tough old guy an ex navy seal we got on well I miss him.
Hey VD my wifes promises not to get in the way of the teeny bikinis just as long as I come back to her when theyve done toying with me LOL She says the day I stop looking at beautiful women is the day she'll know I'm dead :cheeky4:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes guys, my little lady has had a rough year of it. Her Daddy was ill in a nursing home we lost him March22 she took it hard so this vacation will do her a power of good. He was a tough old guy an ex navy seal we got on well I miss him.
Hey VD my wifes promises not to get in the way of the teeny bikinis just as long as I come back to her when theyve done toying with me LOL She says the day I stop looking at beautiful women is the day she'll know I'm dead :cheeky4:
she ain't lyin as far as i'm concerned! it definately sounds like a vacation is needed. be sure to keep her smiling on the trip, man(which translates to you spoiling her rotten:D)

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
:laugh::laugh: that was funny as ****, I'm gonna save it and used some day, I was gonna tell Vd that it was too late cause she was allready booked on the ride, but hey sounds like you love and care for her,and she deserves it, god bless her, have a good trip

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:laugh::laugh: that was funny as ****, I'm gonna save it and used some day, I was gonna tell Vd that it was too late cause she was allready booked on the ride, but hey sounds like you love and care for her,and she deserves it, god bless her, have a good trip
Thanks Hugo my friend Yep you guessed it that lil girl is my world

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
she ain't lyin as far as i'm concerned! it definately sounds like a vacation is needed. be sure to keep her smiling on the trip, man(which translates to you spoiling her rotten:D)
Will do man she means the world to me.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL my wife just added a bit to my last post She said" She'll know I'm dead when I stop looking then she'll bury me under the shithouse with all her other ex husbands and spend the insurance money LOL
As you can tell she's got as crazy a sense of humor as me, at least I hope she's joking LOL

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
LOL my wife just added a bit to my last post She said" She'll know I'm dead when I stop looking then she'll bury me under the shithouse with all her other ex husbands and spend the insurance money LOL
As you can tell she's got as crazy a sense of humor as me, at least I hope she's joking LOL
Watch your back man...

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Put her on the chat some time, she sounds like a firecracker what's her name...
Her name is Peggy Sue just like the song. I'll get her to come meet you guys . One thing I dont understand is she loves going to the fights but refuses to watch a whole fight on TV

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.