Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS I seem to have caused an uproar here by voting in the HOF elections and voting for the eventual winner Italian Bull. He won by one vote so I suppose my vote did make a difference.
To save any further arguements I'll leave the forum now. I came here thinking it was a forum for discussing boxing, but it is more political than the presidential campaign going on now.
Thanks to the guys that talked boxing with me I enjoyed it
Goodbye Good Luck
The Ringsider

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AS I seem to have caused an uproar here by voting in the HOF elections and voting for the eventual winner Italian Bull. He won by one vote so I suppose my vote did make a difference.
To save any further arguements I'll leave the forum now. I came here thinking it was a forum for discussing boxing, but it is more political than the presidential campaign going on now.
Goodbye Good Luck
The Ringsider
Sorry I forgot to congratulate Italian Bull on his election
The Ringsider

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
it's quite a new forum in terms of people so don't take it too seriously. a lot of things such as h.o.f are being discussed with mod's to make the forum a better one. don't take to offense or feel the need to leave because of that incident. you voted for him because of his name and so be it. wrong or right you had the chance to vote and you did.

anyway as you can see there are people like me who didn;t care very much about it and just like tot alk about boxing. infact you did them a favour since it has made them see that maybe a better policy of voting should be implemented. there's plenty of talk of boxing if you check it out :)

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Goodbye Good Luck
The Ringsider

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I sent you a pm ringsider but i'll say it here, it's not your fault, there were no rules about how many posts needed to vote, that's not your fault. Hope ya stick around bud :thumbsup:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I was the one that lost out and I don't particularly care. Stick around man. You didn't ruffle our feathers.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I seem to have ruffled a few though ICantBox I dont like politics in a sports forum Hope you win next month or whenever it is :)
other than actual politics, boxing is the next closes thing.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Dude what the heck? Your acting way to dramatically. Its a boxingforum. Yeah some think you were wrong doing what you did but who cares. Stick around to talk boxing, not hof election of members, thats just retarded. The forum really isnt that new. Its been up for a good 2years. No reason to leave, and unseen is right, politics go hand and hand with boxing.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Our bad for getting on your case. You did nothing wrong. There was a place to vote. You voted. If we were so worried about it we should have had it set up a certain way from the get go. Stick around dude.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Somebody seems to be in need of some attention

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
dont mind him and that comment.

stick around bud,no need for leaving.:thumbsup: it not your fault at all.
Thanks Golden As for Violents remark it just made me laugh> I think these tough typing gangsta types are funny.
So many others have been great about this so i just may give it another try :thumbsup:

·
8,579 Posts
dont mind him and that comment.

stick around bud,no need for leaving.:thumbsup: it not your fault at all.
Dont let it get to you Ringsider stick around and talk boxing

·
8,579 Posts
CJ, why did you post that...WTF :laugh:
LOL sorry I get so used to folks having digs at me I guess I'm getting paranoid LOL
Violents an OK guy just dont tell him I said so OK LOL

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.