Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
witter fight just about to start,who do you think will win guys?

Witter has been awful, bradley well ahead.

Witter knocked down in 6th. BRadley is very impressive tonight, Witter shouldnt mention Hattons name again after watching this regardless of the result.if people criticsed Nard after the Calzaghe fight, they should watch witter tonight.

the commentart is pish aswell

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Witter has been awful, bradley well ahead.

Witter knocked down in 6th. BRadley is very impressive tonight, Witter shouldnt mention Hattons name again after watching this regardless of the result.if people criticsed Nard after the Calzaghe fight, they should watch witter tonight.

the commentart is pish aswell

The Duke has it one round 2 bradley after 8 rounds.bradley looks a good boxer 2 me its the first time iv seen him.

G

·
The Duke has it one round 2 bradley after 8 rounds.bradley looks a good boxer 2 me its the first time iv seen him.
the dukes a tit though. i have bradley up by 2. either way witter has been horrible,really horrible and boring as feck.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hatton would beat both them at the same time, both are garbage.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good for Bradley. At least it'll shut Witter up, and Hatton's probably regretting not taking the easy pay day. I'm guessing there'll be a rematch as Hennessy will have written it into the fight contract.

G

·
Hatton would beat both them at the same time, both are garbage.
tbh Tommy, Bradley fought very well tonight, it was never a SD fight. no where near close.Witter was absolutly awful, Barry Mcguigan had Bradyley by a couple of rounds, but thought it was close?WTF!?Contradicitions Barry. The Knock down just rubberstamped the decision in my eyes. BRadley controlled the fight, set the pace and landed all the shots.

Tommy your right, Ricky beats these two handy.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Neither guy impressed me i dont think any of them are even on Malignaggi or Torres level.

I had Bradley by 2 rounds, 3 points with the knockdown.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Neither guy impressed me i dont think any of them are even on Malignaggi or Torres level.

I had Bradley by 2 rounds, 3 points with the knockdown.
Hi Tommy i had the fight about the same m8.Bradley i think can hold his own with Malignaggi on what i saw tonight.This was the first time iv seen Bradley,he is young & going to get better.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Bradley has some potential IMO. That was such a massive step-up in class for him, and he fought really well.
Bradley sucks. Witter was only ever a C+ fighter. Hatton/Malignaggi/Torres/Holt/Alexander all punk Bradley.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts