Votes: 6 31.6%
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Questions:
Do you think it will ever happen?
How do you think would win if they met now?

My vote goes to Klitschko by decision

G

·
I'm starting to like Haye more and more and it would be great if he could unify the overweights. I'd like to see him fight another heaveyweight before I confidently pick a winner. He definitely has what it takes to stop him.

·
Registered
149 Posts
klitschko would stop him in 5 rounds. i dont think haye will ever make it to the big stage in the division. i think he will get stopped once again by another decent chined steady pressure type veteran.

·
Registered
22 Posts
David Haye has yet to prove himself capable of competing against elite heavyweights. I do feel that he has the right skills and physical tools, but I have to see them utilized against a top rated big man before I can pick him over Wladimir Klitschko.

·
Registered
830 Posts
David Haye has yet to prove himself capable of competing against elite heavyweights. I do feel that he has the right skills and physical tools, but I have to see them utilized against a top rated big man before I can pick him over Wladimir Klitschko.
That hits the nail on the head and ends the discussion for me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We can all go home now, nothing left to say in this thread :laugh:

·
Registered
772 Posts
i feel haye has what it takes to beat klitscho, i don't think klitschko is a very good boxer anyway, i know he has great KO power and he has ruled the heavyweight division for a while now but he isn't anything to shout about, there isn't anyone in the heavyweight division at the moment that i'm very impressed with, but Haye has something different, he has Athleticism (if thats a word :laugh:) he is quick on his feet, he has very quick hands for a Cruiserweight and i can't imaagine that will change much moving up to heavyweight considering he used to struggle to get his weight down to cruiserweight, he will have more weight to work with at heavyweight, which innevitably will lead to him having more power,

he needs to have a couple of fights a heavyweight first but this time next year i could see this fight happening and i could see Haye becoming the next Heavyweight Champion.

my prediction would be Haye KO7-8

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Wlad has been KO'd by much less fighters than Haye.

Haye will knock him out inside 5 rounds.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Haye will go on agressively and will get caught... Haye has an incredible offense but he gets caught. Macarinelli caught him in the first round, and hes nowhere near Klitschko when it comes to punching power.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Haye will go on agressively and will get caught... Haye has an incredible offense but he gets caught. Macarinelli caught him in the first round, and hes nowhere near Klitschko when it comes to punching power.
I disagree with that. Enzo is one of the biggest punchers in the sport easily. He hits just as hard as Wlad if not harder.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
2 Questions:
Do you think it will ever happen?
How do you think would win if they met now?

My vote goes to Klitschko by decision
As long as both fighters avoid getting KTFO over the next 12 months it should definetly happen. If they met now i would definetly have Klitschko by KO, but if Haye fights 2-3 top Heavyweights over the next 12-18 months i see him having a good chance at stopping Wlad.

I disagree with that. Enzo is one of the biggest punchers in the sport easily. He hits just as hard as Wlad if not harder.
Macarinelli hits harder than Klitschko? You cannot be serious:confused:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
As long as both fighters avoid getting KTFO over the next 12 months it should definetly happen. If they met now i would definetly have Klitschko by KO, but if Haye fights 2-3 top Heavyweights over the next 12-18 months i see him having a good chance at stopping Wlad.

Macarinelli hits harder than Klitschko? You cannot be serious:confused:
Enzo hits just as hard if not harder, that much is obvious.

He is beyond concussive.

Force of boxer's punch measured - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

BBC NEWS | Wales | Force of boxer's punch measured

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
You should know just how hard he punches, you have seen him fight, right?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think Klitschko definitely hits harder, but not by that much, but hits harder nonetheless.
I disagree. Haye hits harder than Wlad and Enzo hits harder than both.

Im not saying Wlad cant punch because obviously he can but IMO he does not hit harder than Enzo.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Of course i have seen him fight, its not me that claims fights were close when i haven't even seen them (Lazcano-Harris).

You need to be realistic. Punching power on a machine means jack. Wlad has a better KO% against much better fighters at a higher weight. Its that simple. P4P you may have an argument but no way does Enzo hit harder than Wlad. Put up a poll and see what people think if your so sure....

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Of course i have seen him fight, its not me that claims fights were close when i haven't even seen them (Lazcano-Harris).

You need to be realistic. Punching power on a machine means jack. Wlad has a better KO% against much better fighters at a higher weight. Its that simple. P4P you may have an argument but no way does Enzo hit harder than Wlad. Put up a poll and see what people think if your so sure....
Not what i said, what i said was people think it was close. Its not me who claims Witter would beat Hatton. LOL!

Im being realitic. Just because he is at a higher weight does not guarentee him to hit harder.

Been in with better fighters? I disagreee. Haye is better than anyone Wlad has faced in the bum division, again your wrong.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Not what i said, what i said was people think it was close. Its not me who claims Witter would beat Hatton. LOL!
Why even comment on it if you haven't seen it? Oh let me guess...:rolleyes:

Im being realitic. Just because he is at a higher weight does not guarentee him to hit harder.
This is true, but hes knocking out better fighters at the higher weights. And simply put, Wlad just looks to hit harder IMO.

Been in with better fighters? I disagreee. Haye is better than anyone Wlad has faced in the bum division, again your wrong.
Yeah, and Enzo got KTFO:laugh: Aside from that, Enzo's biggest fight was against a past his prime and inactive Braithwaite, who Enzo failed to knock out anyway.

·
Registered
149 Posts

no haye isnt as good as most of wlads competition in the last five years.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts