Who Wins???

• Wladimir Klitschko

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wladimir Klitschko vs George Foreman for the Undisputed Heavy Weight Chapionship of the World. Taking place in The Ukraine.

Who Wins And How???

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
George Foreman was a monster puncher in his 1st career, and I can hardly think of any modern day fighters that might have been able to beat him. This is how I see the fight happening.

When the bell rings for the first round, Klitscko will be using his height as an advantage and staying the distance away from him. Same thing for the second round, both rounds Klitscho wins unanimously. Then, Foreman starts beating on Klitscho to the body and starts to corner Klitscho. This will go on until the 6th round, where Foreman drops Klitscho once. Then Foreman will come out in the 7th, Knock Klitscho down once, and then knock Klitscho down again for the count.

Foreman KOR7 Klitscko

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
George Foreman was a monster puncher in his 1st career, and I can hardly think of any modern day fighters that might have been able to beat him. This is how I see the fight happening.

When the bell rings for the first round, Klitscko will be using his height as an advantage and staying the distance away from him. Same thing for the second round, both rounds Klitscho wins unanimously. Then, Foreman starts beating on Klitscho to the body and starts to corner Klitscho. This will go on until the 6th round, where Foreman drops Klitscho once. Then Foreman will come out in the 7th, Knock Klitscho down once, and then knock Klitscho down again for the count.

Foreman KOR7 Klitscko
Nah, Kltischko wouldnt make it out of the first knockdown. I also think Klitchko wouldnt be able to outbox Foreman that much, Ali was often trapped in the ropes. Anybody trapped in the ropes by Foreman NOT named Ali would've been stopped brutally.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Nah, Kltischko wouldnt make it out of the first knockdown. I also think Klitchko wouldnt be able to outbox Foreman that much, Ali was often trapped in the ropes. Anybody trapped in the ropes by Foreman NOT named Ali would've been stopped brutally.
When Muhammad Ali fought George Foreman, that was part of the stratagy to be laying back on the ropes letting Foreman waste all of his energy punching Ali in the arms. You also have to put into account Klitscko's obvious height advantage, which would most definately help his defense.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts