Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wladimir Klitschko vs Tony Thomphson - 7/12/08 - HBO

12 Rounds, IBF/WBO Heavyweight Title fight.

Germany.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Thompson isn't much of a puncher but Wlad will still fight scared. Once he realises that Thompson doesn't punch hard and isn't that good he should step on the gas and stop him though.

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Klitschko round 3 with a heavy right.

He is boxing in his choosen hometown Hamburg.

I guess he shows something

·
Registered
27 Posts
mediocrity fight

I do really heat those boxer that have the big chance to do something for their families, talk to much and them when the fight is on are not able to swing a really punch during the all fight.At the end they look very stupid and whit out a clue about what is going on.It is a shame to see all the publicity for those very bad fight,at least it was not pay per view.I love to see the fight network because is when I realize why I am a boxing lover,The fights I grew up with.Frazier,Ali,Norton,Foreman etc,not to said about before with Marciano etc,For me this Champ is not more that a hard worker with not idea about boxing,but in this time plastic shine,it is not his fault it is just mediocrity.MY opinion.:dunno:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I do really heat those boxer that have the big chance to do something for their families, talk to much and them when the fight is on are not able to swing a really punch during the all fight.At the end they look very stupid and whit out a clue about what is going on.It is a shame to see all the publicity for those very bad fight,at least it was not pay per view.I love to see the fight network because is when I realize why I am a boxing lover,The fights I grew up with.Frazier,Ali,Norton,Foreman etc,not to said about before with Marciano etc,For me this Champ is not more that a hard worker with not idea about boxing,but in this time plastic shine,it is not his fault it is just mediocrity.MY opinion.:dunno:
your post is amazingly hard to read. didnt you learn about proof reading in the second grade?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts