1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I had pancakes this morning ...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Where did Zuri Lawrence come from? It was supposed to be some dude named Burnett against the Sosnowski guy. My one memory of Zuri is his eyes rolling back in his head after being leveled by a gigantic Calvin Brock left hook.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My boy Nate Campbell is going to be on ESPN tonight covering for Teddy. He said he was nervous as hell, so take it easy on him.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
My boy Nate Campbell is going to be on ESPN tonight covering for Teddy. He said he was nervous as hell, so take it easy on him.
Yeah, that makes it worth watching even if the fights leave something to be desired. Nate is awesome.

Man, I haven't seen Carl Daniels since the Hopkins fight. Hopkins has aged like three years in the six or so years since that fight. Daniels, on the other hand, looks to have aged like twenty years.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to see Nate taking time off from training, going to production meetings, and studying the fighters.
Yeah Nate is one of the most relaxed boxers I've ever talked to during a camp. He treats camp like an average span of time, and talks to a few fans just about every after noon. He said he hopes he doesn't have to try to say Oubaali's name and that he was practicing all the guy's names.
Yeah, that makes it worth watching even if the fights leave something to be desired. Nate is awesome.

Man, I haven't seen Carl Daniels since the Hopkins fight. Hopkins has aged like three years in the six or so years since that fight. Daniels, on the other hand, looks to have aged like twenty years.
Yeah Nate is what I was most anticipating about this fight. He hasn't been able to get to our questions because he's been so busy. I can't wait to talk to him about his performance tonight. I'm gonna give him a hard time.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Yeah Nate is what I was most anticipating about this fight. He hasn't been able to get to our questions because he's been so busy. I can't wait to talk to him about his performance tonight. I'm gonna give him a hard time.
Man, he has already beaten the hell out of Lennox Lewis' collected works with the HBO announcing team. The part about the sound guys make when he hits them with a body shot was pretty classic.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, he has already beaten the hell out of Lennox Lewis' collected works with the HBO announcing team. The part about the sound guys make when he hits them with a body shot was pretty classic.
Hell yeah he was like "those guys hit you and make you go ughhhhhhhhhhh!" LMAO. I told him to give me a shout out and thank me for recommending that new Nas cd to him. He said no. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hell yeah he was like "those guys hit you and make you go ughhhhhhhhhhh!" LMAO. I told him to give me a shout out and thank me for recommending that new Nas cd to him. He said no. :laugh:
:laugh: I could've sworn I heard him say Shane a few times.

Nas has a new record? The last one I heard was Stillmatic. I wasn't a big fan. I'm not a big hip hop guy, but nothing touches Illmatic for me.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Nas has a new record? The last one I heard was Stillmatic. I wasn't a big fan. I'm not a big hip hop guy, but nothing touches Illmatic for me.
What?!?!? I missed my shout out? LOL. Yeah Nas, has a new album called Untitled. It is great, but it isn't on the Illmatic level.
That was some **** ish, Campbell "I like the big guys"
Ahhhhhh Hector is hatin!!!
Haha, I was laughing at the way he said it too. Shane needs to break his balls over that.
I will. I'm going to give him a hard time about that and not looking at the camera. I'm going to get at him about that raspy ass voice too!:laugh:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I will. I'm going to give him a hard time about that and not looking at the camera. I'm going to get at him about that raspy ass voice too!:laugh:
I'm sure someone has already asked you this, but have you asked Nate what he was thinking (or why he wasn't thinking) in the first fight with Peden?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts

illmatic is by far one ofthe best albums ever. Untitled is alright. I like a few of nas's songs on it like hero and black president and a few others. But illmatic is awesome.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
That's not saying much. But I think Nate's doing good

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think Nate is doing well considering how nervous he is. I told him to drink some of his crown before, but he said he was just going to go into it like a fight; well prepared.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts

I heard it too. It was in the beginning. He said "Lance might get mad, but what's up Shane"

1 - 20 of 38 Posts