Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Is he some kid you keep beating up on the gym or what :laugh:
Haven't heard about him? Go look up his thread he made in the thread that you basically talk about anything like movies and stuff he made his own thread and showed youtube videos. The guy has like a 2-30 record

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haven't heard about him? Go look up his thread he made in the thread that you basically talk about anything like movies and stuff he made his own thread and showed youtube videos. The guy has like a 2-30 record
Hey, Rocky Balboa lost 20 fights before he fought Apollo the first time. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Peter Buckley - game to fight anywhere anytime and sometimes got in the ring with only hours notification, 200+ losses but a true road warrior, still the worst fighter i've ever seen

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
????hmmmm...

I go for Bob Sapp....next...
My vote goes to Floyd. He almost single-handedly killed boxing by shamelessly running from Baldomir and DLH, two hihg-profile fights watched by millions. Good thing warriors like Pac kept the sport alive with their brand of fighting. But it will take a whole lot of good fights to undo all the bad these boring fighters have wreaked on our beloved sport. :dunno:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Here's some that had no wins:

Carlos Rocha Tomar - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 48 (KO 18) + drawn 1 = 49

Klaus Hein - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 36 (KO 14) + drawn 4 = 40

Eric Crumble - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 31 (KO 31) + drawn 0 = 32

Ed Strickland - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 30 (KO 30) + drawn 0 = 30

Jesse Clark - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 30 (KO 27) + drawn 0 = 30

Zoltan Horvath - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 26 (KO 22) + drawn 0 = 26

Plinio Miranda - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 26 (KO 19) + drawn 0 = 26

Mario Hereford - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 20 (KO 17) + drawn 0 = 22

James Hobart - won 0 (KO 0) + lost 20 (KO 20) + drawn 0 = 20

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
My vote goes to Floyd. He almost single-handedly killed boxing by shamelessly running from Baldomir and DLH, two hihg-profile fights watched by millions. Good thing warriors like Pac kept the sport alive with their brand of fighting. But it will take a whole lot of good fights to undo all the bad these boring fighters have wreaked on our beloved sport. :dunno:

all you ever do is mention the FMW vs Baldomir and FMW vs DLH fights. I bet you never seen any other FMW fight. As a matter of fact, I bet you never seen a Pacquiao fight before the 2nd Marquez fight.

If you consider a fighter "Boring" because he has a 0 in the loss column and can take an opponent apart and make it look easy, then 2 bad. If I recall manny got KO'ed early in his career no? where you a fanboy back then 2?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
all you ever do is mention the FMW vs Baldomir and FMW vs DLH fights. I bet you never seen any other FMW fight. As a matter of fact, I bet you never seen a Pacquiao fight before the 2nd Marquez fight.

If you consider a fighter "Boring" because he has a 0 in the loss column and can take an opponent apart and make it look easy, then 2 bad. If I recall manny got KO'ed early in his career no? where you a fanboy back then 2?
I bet you never saw a Pacquiao fight. Otherwise, you wouldnt hate him so much.

Floyd is boring, are you even disputing that? Floyd-Baldomir was not boring? Why did 90% of the audience leave the fight before the mid-rounds? You don't think Floyd-DLH was boring? Why did millions of viewers swear-off boxing after that? Why did one celebrity exclaim that that fight was highway robbery? Why did millions of fans feel cheated after the Baldomir and DLH fights? I'll tell you why, it's because of the one fighter that has done the most damage to boxing in this decade. No Floydtards I'm not referring to Baldomir. :facepalm:

It is only you and the Floydtards who find Floyd exciting. The rest do not. Why? Because running in a boxing ring isn't exciting, that's why. Why would you run from 20-loss superweak fighters or gay old businessmen in a boxing ring, if you're not a pussy? That's right, pussies dont have place in a boxing ring, and since Floyd is the most high-profile boxer of this cowardly sort, I fully blame him for all the bad things that is happening to boxing right now. And the delusional fans that support him. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. :facepalm:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts