Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riddick Bowe vs Hollyfield II

Jim Watt as much as I like him said After the skydiver with the fan on his back landed in the ring.

"What is he doing skydiving at night".

Yea is was a mistake Jim, the bloke just happened to be skydiving at night and just happend to land right in the middle of the ring during a world title fight...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Any others out there on this level?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
CMON FRANK, GET INTO HIM, TYSONS HURT TYSONS HURT.

the impartial harry carpenter in the tyson bruno 1 fight. :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
TommyGunn said:
CMON FRANK, GET INTO HIM, TYSONS HURT TYSONS HURT.

the impartial harry carpenter in the tyson bruno 1 fight. :laugh:
Tommy Mike tyson told us Frank Bruno did hurt him till he ran out of steam as usual

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
Tommy Mike tyson told us Frank Bruno did hurt him till he ran out of steam as usual
yeah, big frank did hurt tyson cj, right at the end of the first.

harry didn't need to tear the roof of the place though, he's ment to be impartial. :laugh:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Magri has to do well against the unknown Mexican who comes from a famous family of five boxing brothers

Quoted By: Harry Carpenter

I can only see it going one way, that's my way. How it's actually going to go I can't really say.

Quoted By: Nick Wilshire

"I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

Quoted By: Tyson

"Army training was tough but bears no comparison with the work I do now in the gym. It's a nightmare but I really enjoy it."

Quoted By: Nigel Benn

"[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse'. I'm not a recluse."

Quoted By: Mike Tyson

These last two are superb….

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious"

Quoted By: Alan Minter

I don't know what impressive is, but Joe was impressive tonight

Quoted By: Marlene Bugner

Hehehe :)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
"I was here, and I just saw that round, but I have no idea what happened in it."

-Larry Merchant

·
Registered
229 Posts
When Cotto hit Judah in the nuts the second time the commentator was mocking Judah saying he derserved a acadamy award for his acting...then he seen the replay and shut up. I was kind of pissed as he was talking **** about Judah the entire fight...commentators shouldn't be biased IMO whether you like the fighter or not.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris said:
commentators shouldn't be biased IMO whether you like the fighter or not.
True:thumbsup: it makes trying to score a fight yourself almost impossible if the commentary is partisan, which is why half the time these days I turn the commentary off.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Chris said:
When Cotto hit Judah in the nuts the second time the commentator was mocking Judah saying he derserved a acadamy award for his acting...then he seen the replay and shut up. I was kind of pissed as he was talking **** about Judah the entire fight...commentators shouldn't be biased IMO whether you like the fighter or not.
i felt the same as you did when the low blows happened, chris. i was literally screaming at the screen "let ANYONE hit you in the nuts, let alone a trained athlete and see how you like it!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts