Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note, this is not what was the worst fight of the year, just the worst boxers who ended up making one. My vote is for 2006, Somsak Sithchatchawal vs Mahyar Monshipour. I added two youtube highlight videos of it, their boxing is just so god awful....and I LOVE it. Beware, halfway through the second video things get....very dramatic. And I mean that in a movie sense. LOTR to be specific...

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Wow that video is awesome. Two mediocre fighters fighting an awesome fight. They are just pounding the crap out of eachother. I am pretty sure that Muhammad Ali had a fight of the year once. LOL he is a pretty bad fighter with no speed, chin, or dodging skills. *those who do not see sarcasm shall be smited*

Should this be in the fantasy fight section?

You want to see some bad fighters? Look up Charlie Zelenoff vs. Andrew Hartley. They are some seriously horrible fighters. Especially Zelenoff. I know that Bill has seen that fight, and he can testify to the horiblity of the jesus juice that killed our lord and savior.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
You want to see some bad fighters? Look up Charlie Zelenoff vs. Andrew Hartley. They are some seriously horrible fighters. Especially Zelenoff. I know that Bill has seen that fight, and he can testify to the horiblity of the jesus juice that killed our lord and savior.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Note, this is not what was the worst fight of the year, just the worst boxers who ended up making one. My vote is for 2006, Somsak Sithchatchawal vs Mahyar Monshipour. I added two youtube highlight videos of it, their boxing is just so god awful....and I LOVE it. Beware, halfway through the second video things get....very dramatic. And I mean that in a movie sense. LOTR to be specific...

LMAO! Great fight.

Wow that video is awesome. Two mediocre fighters fighting an awesome fight. They are just pounding the crap out of eachother. I am pretty sure that Muhammad Ali had a fight of the year once. LOL he is a pretty bad fighter with no speed, chin, or dodging skills. *those who do not see sarcasm shall be smited*

:laugh::laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

As Obama said, fantasy fights are about fights that NEVER happened. This fight happened.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
you guys misinterpreted what I said. When I said, " should this be in the Fantasy section?" I meant that it probably shouldn't. LOL, I am not completely retarded. Though, through boxing I could definately become completely retarded :laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I take it that you've seen the fight? Zelenoff sucks at a horrible rate. We should open up a thread talking about how horrible the Trailer Park fighters are.

I think I found another bad fight of the year. When Leon Spinx beat Muhammad Ali in 1978, apparentley the fight made the fight of the year. Spinx was nothing but a newbie and Muhammad Ali was shot, so I rate it as a two bad fighter fight, but not lower than the fighters above. Though the fight above was better than Ali vs. Spinx.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts