Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy f'ING crap.

Once you get past the first 5 minutes of intro music, etc. it kicks off.
Its a documentary about religion, 9/11, government, world bank, population control, etc. VERY VERY eye opening. You owe it to yourself to see this... very long(this is a streaming full length movie, but well worth the time!!!

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

Scary, actually

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good deal.

Yeah, it doesnt get into anything until 5 minutes into it. After that it starts on religion (which I dont really agree with) and then after that it gets into some SERIOUSLY disturbing stuff, mainly about our government. You'll enjoy it!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ill watch it tonight, ive actually heard about this movie but ive never seen it online or anything.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
WOW, im am honestly speechless about this movie! The Jesus part scared me the most and all the facts about 9/11 and that **** wow!! i told all my friends who actually care about stuff like this about this movie and they all say its amazing.

Haha and notice when they talk about education, wich made the top 3 in both sections, yes Denmark si i chose the right country to go to school in :D.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah and i never knew about that third building!!! Lol there was only fire on two stores and the whole building collapsed.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, there is sooo much BS surrounding all of that, the only reason we dont hear more about it is because of media control. Its a flat out JOKE that these clowns are still in power...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I've only gotten through half of it being that it is two hours!!! So far it is really good. The religious stuff I had never heard before, but I've seen most of the 9/11 cover up. That video just really made me remember what all I had seen before. Sucks to think about how lame it all is.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
holy f'ING crap.

Once you get past the first 5 minutes of intro music, etc. it kicks off.
Its a documentary about religion, 9/11, government, world bank, population control, etc. VERY VERY eye opening. You owe it to yourself to see this... very long(this is a streaming full length movie, but well worth the time!!!

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

Scary, actually
i had to bring this thread back up. i downloaded the movie and completely forgot to watch it, and judging by the number of replies in this thread a lot of people missed it. the movie is long, but they go into a lot stuff at the same time. elements of this movie are scary like steve indicated. pay attention to the words being spoken by narrator following the 35 minute mark of the movie. it's crazy!

seriously people need to check this movie out!

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
This movie is FANTASTIC. I just watched the federal reserve part and I gotta say this was really powerful. Of course some of the facts stated in this movie should be questioned but I was blown away. Everyone who missed it...you HAVE to watch it.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Good movie. It was an eye opener. I think some aspects were exagerated and questionable, but it was easy to get the point.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts