Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as long as the moderators dont have a problem with this contest, I'd like to have prediction contests for all the big fights and every winner will get any fight in boxing history mailed to them. Simply pick either Wright or Hopkins to win and how they will win the bout. For example, Hopkins by decision, Hopkins by ko, Wright by ko, Wright by decision and draw are the choices for this fight. Everyone with the correct answer can select a bout from history and it will be mailed to them free of charge. This is something fun that will make these message boards better than all the rest of the boxing forums.

My personal prediction is Wright by decision. All of my teammates disagree with me and they all like Hopkins to win. I can't wait to see the outcome.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
hopkins UD, 117-111..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I hope winky gets his credit by beating hopkins. I wouldnt be surprized if hopkins size advantage will take its toll and see him win a UD.

U wil go with hop winning UD

·
Registered
96 Posts
First I just want to introduce myself, I am a new member here, but have been following this forum for a while now. I am a fight fan first, so I enjoy both mma and boxing.

Styles makes fights. I think this will be a very technical fight. I like both of these fighters, but I think hopkins takes the split D. I dont think the judges respect winky enough to give him a decision over hopkins.

·
Registered
101 Posts
winky will make them respect him by clearly beating hopkins. after his draw with taylor he wont make any mistakes of laying off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
congratulations winners that picked Hopkins

some of you picked Hopkins by decision and it didnt matter what kind of decision you picked. I want to say congratulations to all of you winners. everytime you win this type of contest you just need to pick out any bout that you would like from www.BoxingVideos.net and then email me at [email protected] with the bout of your choice and the address you would like the fight shipped to. I will always ship right away and even include extra bouts for you usually in the package. I will have another contest for the vasquez/marquez bout this weekend fellas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts