Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
GET THAT SLAPPER'S NAME OFF MY AVATAR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!:laugh::thumbsdown::laugh:

Im gonna leave it on for a week if you dont stop your bitching. :laugh:

jk jk

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i'm glad we didn't include that in our bet, man! i literally screamed when i saw calzaghe' name! lol!

hmmmmmm....we may have to incorporate that into a bet on calzaghe/jones if it's made. the sight of you logging on under "roy jones" would be worth the risk!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i'm glad we didn't include that in our bet, man! lol!

hmmmmmm....we may have to incorporate that into a bet on calzaghe/jones if it's made. the sight of you logging on under "roy jones" would be worth the risk!
Im happy with that, maybe the loser (you) should be made post under a username of choice for a week. :laugh:

I'll do it with Lance, his username would be TarverDouglas. :cheeky4:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im happy with that, maybe the loser (you) should be made post under the a username of choice for a week. :laugh:

I'll do it with Lance, his username would be TarverDouglas. :cheeky4:
i can live with that. at least i can prepare myself mentally should i lose the bet. i couldn't breathe for a second, man!:laugh:

tarverjones for lance, huh? i'm thinking margaritosucks or ilovemayweather for you in case my guy is victorious:D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i can live with that. at least i can prepare myself mentally should i lose the bet. i couldn't breathe for a second, man!:laugh:

tarverjones for lance, huh? i'm thinking margaritosucks or ilovemayweather for you in case my guy is victorious:D

I had a big ass avator of pbf when i lost the bet on the Mayweather - Oscar fight with feckin Shane of all people. :mad:

It kind grew on me......NOT. :laugh:

If you ever won that bet id buy my way out of like i did with him, half a million points well spent. LOL!

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a big ass avator of pbf when i lost the bet on the Mayweather - Oscar fight with feckin Shane of all people. :mad:

It kind grew on me......NOT. :laugh:

If you ever won that bet id buy my way out of like i did with him, half a million points well spent. LOL!
i can't stand rich people! you guys buy your way out of everything!:p:laugh:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I dont even post in the thread and all you guys start talking trash lol, I expected more from you shane ;)
nothing personal, i hope you know that by now.:thumbsup:

we are just having fun at your expense.:cheeky4:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
No!! lol, I will leave. Fo Eva.........fo eva eva, fo eva eva eva.
LOL Havent i heard that before somewhere lol:cheeky4::cheeky4:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts