Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to have this as my signature:
BoxingManiac said:
HURRAY GINGERS!!!!!! You scots are awesome. Leave it to the Irishmen and the Scots to be able to wear a skirt and still be manly ROFL.
TommyGunn said:
Damn, my kilt is awesome...NFFC is the only Ginger around here though.
BoxingManiac said:
****, NFFC is a ginger? I thought he was a tree. Thats what his display pic was at the time, so I always thought of him as a tree ROFLMAO
TommyGunn said:
Are you trying to upstage me in one of my own threads? Theres only room for attension whore on this board. LOL! Im out for the night bro, i'll catch you laterz.
BoxingManiac said:
NOOO!!!! we never even got to catch bunnies together. I'll always love you TG *belch*
But it told me that I had exceeded the limit of 500 letters. So then I cut half of it off and they say I have exceeded the limit of 250 letters. WTF????!?!?!?!?!?1 I WANT THIS AS MY SIG

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Better investing in a premium account dude...;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Give the admin points and he'll slip you one. LOL!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

But it told me that I had exceeded the limit of 500 letters. So then I cut half of it off and they say I have exceeded the limit of 250 letters. WTF????!?!?!?!?!?1 I WANT THIS AS MY SIG
LMAO at that conversation. I think the limit is 250 characters. I'm sure that's what mine is.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts

Make that an image. Take a sreenshot and make the adjustments

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol I will put that under my random nonsense thoughts. The blog will be done soon. Finnally someone has actually told me that they were reading them. LOL i though I was the only one reading my blogs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts