Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
growing up i was a huge wwe fan, ive not watched now for around 8 years but i was shocked to see news reports that one of my fave wrestlers from days gone by chris benoit and his family have been found dead in there home.

reports arent great but its beleived benoit murdered his wife and son over the weekend then he offed himself on monday at some point.

anyone else been interested in this story?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
WTF???????????? Are you serious?
about what, admiting to licking WWE in my youth or the actual story. :D

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
The guys is as worthless as WWE. He is a coward. If you are dumb enough to kill yourself, don't be a bitch and take your wife and kid with you.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
The guys is as worthless as WWE. He is a coward. If you are dumb enough to kill yourself, don't be a bitch and take your wife and kid with you.
I agree 100%. They just did some news thing on it and they revealed almost nothing. He was supposed to be at the WWE telecast Sunday but didn't go for "personal reasons." Then the WWE sent police to check on him. He had strangled his wife, smothered his son, and was found hanging inside the house. Sick Bastard.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
its sad. i used to like benoit when i was into that stuff but grew out about 10 years ago, i used to watch him on wcw. Makes me sick that people would do that.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
They are saying it might have to do with Roid Rage? They said they found riods in his house.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
All WWE wrestlers are steroid munchers. That Austin guy used to beat up on his wife bc of the steroids. WWE sucks anyway, but when i was into it Benoit was a favourite actually.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its reported in todays daily star that he put her in his sig move "the cripplers cross face", i know its sick but i had to laugh at the thought of a guy killing his wife in that way. you could just hear benoit shouting, "i'll make you tap out bitch", or one of his other trademark sayings like "benoit is for real or proooove meeee wroooong". :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Benoit deserved to die for what he did, but the family members did. I heard that the kid was even being forced to use growth hormones becasue his dad thought he was to small. He was only what 7.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TysonJones said:
Benoit deserved to die for what he did, but the family members did. I heard that the kid was even being forced to use growth hormones becasue his dad thought he was to small. He was only what 7.
i know his kid had sever learning dificulties and his wife was clinicaly depressed for a long time. this IMO has taken its toll on the guy and he's just snapped.

very sad, but these wrestlers are full of roids to get bigger, there injured 100% of the time and are being given morphine and all sorts of pain killers just get through the day and the shows. i watched a doco about wrestlers and drugs a few years ago with former wrestler jake the snake, he had to take about 20 diffrent pill's just to get out of bed in the morning.

i dont know, but taking that amount of drugs IMO is enough to drive anyone crazy!!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TysonJones said:
i agree tommy, but they should know what they are goign to have to deal with when they get into a business like that.
thats 100% correct, and its not as if benoit was a rookie, he'd been wrestling amature and pro for 25 years!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yeah, back when he fought for wcw, he wasnt all that big , but once they turn over to the wwf or now wwe, they all want to be the biggest guy out there. He has always looked like a bundle of nerves though. RIP Benoit Family , I almost want to say rot in hell chris, but i hope he is in a better place as well.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Roid rage...RIP Benoit family, shame on you Chris.

Its more like "the roided wolverine" or "crippler roidface".

1 - 20 of 42 Posts