Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Evans did what he needed to do, get Liddel to become impatient and chase him. Liddel is always dangerous when being chased, when he start the pressure he usually gets himself into trouble. Standing infront of anyone ith his hands down like that is not good.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I can tell you right now Evans will not beat Forrest Griffin. Every time I watch a Griffin fight I think what a goofball this guy is. Hes terrible. In the end he always has me coming out cheering for him. He is a very good fighter and I think its gonna take more than Evans to beat him. Just my MMA talk for the day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Straight Blast Gym and Forrest Griffin

I can tell you right now Evans will not beat Forrest Griffin. Every time I watch a Griffin fight I think what a goofball this guy is. Hes terrible. In the end he always has me coming out cheering for him. He is a very good fighter and I think its gonna take more than Evans to beat him. Just my MMA talk for the day.
Griffin is a hard ass and is from the

Straight Blast Gym camp. If you've never heard of Straight Blast Gym google Matt Thornton and read up. Matt is one of the reasons Forrests game is so solid. Matt has an immense amount of boxing experience.

I give it to Forrest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts