Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is getting monotonous I start a thread in good faith and a certain member of staff starts harassment leading other to join in and the Thread gets closed.
Its time something was done about this:facepalm:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
This is getting monotonous I start a thread in good faith and a certain member of staff starts harassment leading other to join in and the Thread gets closed.

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts

:blah::blah::blah:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Who is this thread intended to inform? Do you expect other posters to help you with your problem? No, I'd hope not, so why in the heck do you insist on posting your complaints in the lounge? Call me crazy, but my guess is that you want everyone and their pet parrot to know that you're unhappy. You want everyone to come in this thread and drink up all the drama gravy that you're serving. Damn man! When you have a problem or issue send me or Roger a PM, and for cryin out loud please ease up on the 24/7 complaining! When responding to this please do not just pick out one sentence to respond to. Respond to everything in a PRIVATE MESSAGE, please.

Also when complaining it helps to be descriptive. Saying that a thread was closed really doesn't steer me in any direction whatsoever. We need urls and thread titles at least before we can look into your "issue" which will surely come back, once again, as nothing at all.

Not trying to be rude man, but really...how many times have you been asked to take crap like this to the pm's? 100? Yeah, I truly believe you've been told 100 times man. Make this 101.

·
Registered
841 Posts
:facepalm:Same old sh!t, starting threads just to start drama, you intended for that one to turn out the way it did, it was obvious. Need to get a life.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who is this thread intended to inform? Do you expect other posters to help you with your problem? No, I'd hope not, so why in the heck do you insist on posting your complaints in the lounge? Call me crazy, but my guess is that you want everyone and their pet parrot to know that you're unhappy. You want everyone to come in this thread and drink up all the drama gravy that you're serving. Damn man! When you have a problem or issue send me or Roger a PM, and for cryin out loud please ease up on the 24/7 complaining! When responding to this please do not just pick out one sentence to respond to. Respond to everything in a PRIVATE MESSAGE, please.

Also when complaining it helps to be descriptive. Saying that a thread was closed really doesn't steer me in any direction whatsoever. We need urls and thread titles at least before we can look into your "issue" which will surely come back, once again, as nothing at all.

Not trying to be rude man, but really...how many times have you been asked to take crap like this to the pm's? 100? Yeah, I truly believe you've been told 100 times man. Make this 101.
If the PM's were answered and something done about the complaints you might have a stronger case. The same person starts the same crap and then gets the thread closed

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:facepalm:Same old sh!t, starting threads just to start drama, you intended for that one to turn out the way it did, it was obvious. Need to get a life.
Nothing I said involved you did it?? so I think its you that need to get a life LOL:poke:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What thread are we talking about? Your being extremely vague.
The one that Roger reprimanded you in and you reopened it to post back then closed it again lol

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:laugh::laugh: Busting his balls are we :cheeky4:
ROFL Sunshine Even at my age i could take all 4 of ya in the ring today one at a time or all together dont matter which
I love you tough talking typists LOL:deadhorse:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The one that Roger reprimanded you in and you reopened it to post back then closed it again lol
Moderators don't have to reopen threads to post in them....We can post in Closed threads. While I'm in the processing of owning you with that, I have no idea what happened to that thread. It got out of hand due to alot of people, I'm sure I contributed, although I was just stating my opinion. Your going to have to pm Roger to find out about it because its not in the deleted threads area. Do you really have anything more to say about your letter to Oscar? If you can find Oscar's address, I'd be happy to send it to him the right way.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Moderators don't have to reopen threads to post in them....We can post in Closed threads. While I'm in the processing of owning you with that, I have no idea what happened to that thread. It got out of hand due to alot of people, I'm sure I contributed, although I was just stating my opinion. Your going to have to pm Roger to find out about it because its not in the deleted threads area. Do you really have anything more to say about your letter to Oscar? If you can find Oscar's address, I'd be happy to send it to him the right way.

It was worth it just to see you get your wrist slapped again. See you knew which one it was all along didnt ya:blah::blah:

BTW I already have Oscar and Millie's address in San Juan Puerto Rico thanks

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It was worth it just to see you get your wrist slapped again. See you knew which one it was all along didnt ya:blah::blah:

BTW I already have Oscar and Millie's address in San Juan Puerto Rico thanks
lol slapped on the wrist. That shits hilarious. You think I take getting in e-trouble seriously? I was hoping you'd be a little bit more mature this time around. If you have a problem with whatever happened to your thread, you need to talk to Roger. It's that simple. Threads like this don't belong anywhere on the forum, especially when we have PM's. You've been told this time and time again. Continual disobeying of Staff's requests will get you nowhere.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You weighed what? 147 in your prime right?
Started in the ABA in England at middleweight at 16, at my prime I was between 185-200.

·
8,579 Posts
lol slapped on the wrist. That shits hilarious. You think I take getting in e-trouble seriously? I was hoping you'd be a little bit more mature this time around. If you have a problem with whatever happened to your thread, you need to talk to Roger. It's that simple. Threads like this don't belong anywhere on the forum, especially when we have PM's. You've been told this time and time again. Continual disobeying of Staff's requests is not going to get you anywhere.
You didnt take Rogers warnings seriously huh ??? I'm sure he'd like to hear that. If you didnt care why did you send all those PM's begging to be reinstated when you lost your powers for a while.. Just asking a question because the two dont add up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.