Duran vs. Sweet Pea @ 135

Floyd vs. Sugar Shane @ 147

Leonard vs. Prime JCC @ 147

Morales vs. Arguello Jr. Lightweight

What R yours ?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Kessler vs Pavlik : And the good thing about this one that it might actually happen!!

Floyd vs SRL : Imo Srl beats him but it would be a truly awesome fight

Holyfield vs Louis : My personal favorite against one of the ATG :)

Hopkins vs Hagler : Man i would just love to see Hopkins get brutally beaten and stopped

Ali vs Toney : Wow it would be great to see Toney humiliated by the true master of the sweet science.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would have loved to have seen katsidis vs corrales this yr, i think chico would have taken katsidis in a war, saying that, katsidis is still a pup, and has not hit his peak yet!

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
What are ur dream matchups ever ?

Mine R ( @ their primes ):

Duran vs. Sweet Pea @ 135

Floyd vs. Sugar Shane @ 147

Leonard vs. Prime JCC @ 147

Morales vs. Arguello Jr. Lightweight

What R yours ?
Shane and Floyd would be better at 135 or 140 (even though SSM skipped 140 and JCC peaked and primed from 130 to 135 could probably add 140 IMO.

Pryor v. Mayweather @ 140

Morales v. JCC @ 130

Archie Moore v. RJJ @ 175

SSR v. SRL @ 147

Ill add more when I can think of em

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Violent Demise vs TommyGunn
TysonJones vs CJ Rock
SugarShane vs pipios
Balistik vs goldenbhoy

Now that's what you call a PPV card

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
LOL. I'll take

Violent Demise TKO 8 (I think he'll carry him a little)
TysonJones TKO 11
SugarShane TKO 5
Balistik UD
Hell nah. It would be

Violent Demise TKO 2 TommyGunn (Tommy's mom stops fight after Tommy goes down 4 times in the first)
TysonJones TKO 4 CJ Rock (CJ freezes in front of all his pro "friends" at ringside watching him)
SugarShane TKO 1 pipios (Mismatch. Who the fukk is pipios?)
Balistik TKO 12 goldenbhoy (golden gets off to great start. But takes brutal beating at the end)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hell nah. It would be

Violent Demise TKO 2 TommyGunn (Tommy's mom stops fight after Tommy goes down 4 times in the first)
TysonJones TKO 4 CJ Rock (CJ freezes in front of all his pro "friends" at ringside watching him)
Balistik TKO 12 goldenbhoy (golden gets off to great start. But takes brutal beating at the end)
haha, no tommy would bash you. :laugh:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL. I'll take

TysonJones TKO 11
SugarShane TKO 5
Balistik UD
No man Sugarshane is a shoeshiner so he may beat me on points but he ain't knocking me out. If I get to him I'll get disqualified for ear biting LOL

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Violent Demise vs TommyGunn
TysonJones vs CJ Rock
SugarShane vs pipios
Balistik vs goldenbhoy

Now that's what you call a PPV card
Great card man. No offense but it would be nice to have SweetSugar holding the ringcards :D

LOL. I'll take

TysonJones TKO 11
SugarShane TKO 5
Balistik UD
Good picks but you don't think I'm a heavy hitter? Better be a Calzaghe/Lacy type of UD.

Hell nah. It would be

:laugh::laugh:
Damn I'm always the lightest hitter. It's ok at least I make the event last a little longer so the fans get their money's worth.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mike Tyson vs Clubber Lang :laugh::laugh:
Or Mundine vs Tyson, Id really like Mundine too get his ass kicked..

But on a serious note,
Prime Ali vs Prime Tyson.. would be interesting but i think ali would win by UD :confused:

but thats just my opinion although im a big fan of tyson ;)

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Mike Tyson vs Clubber Lang :laugh::laugh:
Or Mundine vs Tyson, Id really like Mundine too get his ass kicked..

But on a serious note,
Prime Ali vs Prime Tyson.. would be interesting but i think ali would win by UD :confused:

but thats just my opinion although im a big fan of tyson ;)
That would be a dream match, Pavlik should give Mundine's bitch ass a shot at him so Mundine can get his ass beat down not just blown out like what would happen against Tyson. Clay would put that work in he's too fast even for prime Tyson and his chin was too good if he got to it anyway and he wouldnt have intimidated him like Tyson did to everyone before Douglas. "Hate hate hate hate"

·
Registered
13 Posts
That would be a dream match, Pavlik should give Mundine's bitch ass a shot at him so Mundine can get his ass beat down not just blown out like what would happen against Tyson. Clay would put that work in he's too fast even for prime Tyson and his chin was too good if he got to it anyway and he wouldnt have intimidated him like Tyson did to everyone before Douglas. "Hate hate hate hate"
Yeah i agree man.. and im Australian and you should here the **** Mundine says like "hes gonna go down too middleweight and dominate kelly pavlik, winky wright and jermaine taylor" LOL.. He wont even fight Sakio Bika so why the **** would he fight Kelly Pavlik?! he would get his ass handed too him :laugh:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Yeah i agree man.. and im Australian and you should here the **** Mundine says like "hes gonna go down too middleweight and dominate kelly pavlik, winky wright and jermaine taylor" LOL.. He wont even fight Sakio Bika so why the **** would he fight Kelly Pavlik?! he would get his ass handed too him :laugh:
The guy likes to pop shitt he ran the only time he faced someone good (Kessler) and ran from the mandatory rematch they were going to bestow upon him.

The thing he says have made/will make him alot of enemies. I have the confidence that Winky would embarrass him (even though I don't like him either) and Pavlik, Abraham and Taylor would destroy and embarrass him. He will be trapped either way I just hope its televised on ESPN2 so I can see it and he makes no money while getting beat up. "Hate, hate, hate, hate" - Haters Ball

1 - 20 of 30 Posts