Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah this beef is fukking annoying as hell. Basically 50 has to build up some beef prior to EVERY album he drops. There was his beef with Ja Rule before the first album, and then Jada and them for the second album. Then he went at Kanye and said he'd quit rapping if Kanye outsold him. Kanye raped him, and he's still putting out garbage. Most of you probably heard the lame ass conversation that 50 recorded like a fed, which contained Buck crying about some real shitt. Buck got pissed and dropped this.
There's several diss tracks going back and forth right now. I'm just curious what my fellow hip hop heads think about these lames.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'm actually happy he's off of g-unit because he's probably the second most liked in the group after 50. Never listened to him cause i strictly listen to Game. I don't really care for him BUT i smell Game getting back at that ass. And oh boy do i love g-unit diss tracks by game. I see a break up happening. Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo..nice group. The other people are garbage so theres really no point.

G-unit will soon disintegrate before your eyes.

As for the song...eh..not interested. Doesn't make me go OOOOOOOH. Like Game does when he disses them.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I think rappers are juvenile. Unless this dude screwed your wife who the hell cares. BTW, read the article on Kanye crying about what happened to him at the Bonnaroo Festival. The guys a primadonna.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually happy he's off of g-unit because he's probably the second most liked in the group after 50. Never listened to him cause i strictly listen to Game. I don't really care for him BUT i smell Game getting back at that ass. And oh boy do i love g-unit diss tracks by game. I see a break up happening. Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo..nice group. The other people are garbage so theres really no point.

G-unit will soon disintegrate before your eyes.

As for the song...eh..not interested. Doesn't make me go OOOOOOOH. Like Game does when he disses them.
First off Buck is a league above 50, which isn't saying much. Yayo is the worst rapper in the game IMO. Game and Buck are rumored to be teaming up which would be the shitt, since I like both of em. G-Unit hasn't been shitt since 2002.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I really don't care about all these diss songs. They are making tracks talking about somebody else for 3mn and the quality of the songs ain't that good (crap beats, lame lyrics) but it's alright because it's a diss :rolleyes:.
These beefs are killing hip hop right now. Back in Pac and Biggie's day it was some real shitt (so real it led to their deaths) but nowadays they're photoshopping pictures, recording phonecalls...how weak is that?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really don't care about all these diss songs. They are making tracks talking about somebody else for 3mn and the quality of the songs ain't that good (crap beats, lame lyrics) but it's alright because it's a diss :rolleyes:.
These beefs are killing hip hop right now. Back in Pac and Biggie's day it was some real shitt (so real it led to their deaths) but nowadays they're photoshopping pictures, recording phonecalls...how weak is that?
I disagree. I love the beef songs because they're all freebies. 100 bars and runnin' by Game is still my favorite diss track of recent years. I hate 50 Cent, but their response to this song by Buck is sick. 50 straight killed it. Also, Fabolous' verse on A Milli Remix is bananas. I'll post them later.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
First off Buck is a league above 50, which isn't saying much. Yayo is the worst rapper in the game IMO. Game and Buck are rumored to be teaming up which would be the shitt, since I like both of em. G-Unit hasn't been shitt since 2002.
Young Buck has gotten better and 50 worse, but I wouldnt say that, 50 ranks above Buck in every category there is. Yayo is one of the worst IMO, but theres so many rappers thet are ass that it's hard for me to give him the worst. I never thought I would say something like that hearing Yayo makes me urk.
The best diss song ever.

The Sauce by Eminem.

He takes it straight to benzino.
Ether, anyone?
Yeap, they are showing the meaning of over saturation to a point where it's corny, it's funny, I noticed that even with me being a big rap fan, I used to check for all the street wars mixtapes and the diss tracks out now :dunno:. The last street wars (which was their most recent, though I left a big gap in editions), I downloaded and listened to it and erased it from my computer so it wouldnt be a waste of space.
hit em up is still the single best diss song ever
Lyrically there are 5 diss tracks, off the top, that are better than that.

·
Registered
472 Posts
2pac was not that great lyrically, but he poured his heart into the songs that he made, thats why everyone can feel him so much. You can really feel what he says and he always spit the truth. Ether was a great diss, Checkmate by jadakiss was dope too. Maybe if i sing was tight too! 2nd round knock out by canibus was good too.

But yeah everyone is g unit is wack, i havnt heard anything good from them ever. I love hip hop and have never bought an album from any of these clowns. Not even get rich or die trying when it sold like 10 million or whatever

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
2pac was not that great lyrically, but he poured his heart into the songs that he made, thats why everyone can feel him so much. You can really feel what he says and he always spit the truth. Ether was a great diss, Checkmate by jadakiss was dope too. Maybe if i sing was tight too! 2nd round knock out by canibus was good too.

But yeah everyone is g unit is wack, i havnt heard anything good from them ever. I love hip hop and have never bought an album from any of these clowns. Not even get rich or die trying when it sold like 10 million or whatever
GRODT was a good album IMO. 50 and G-Unit went downhill after that.

2 pac disses Fugees and Mobb Deep (that's what I call real shitt)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Couldn't agree more:thumbsup:

hit em up is still the single best diss song ever
I agree man. None of today's jokers can touch Pac.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
All voices are going to break eventually. He's only retired. I didnt think we'd ever hear from him again. I think he's got 1 or 2 albums left in him easy. Either way. He's one of the ATG.

G

·
I was joking about Eminem sounding like a teenager. I think he's good but I'm not sold on his voice, if he'd a better voice he'd be alot better IMO. He is one of the ATG's but for every good tune he has, he's got a shitt one to go along with it.

Nobody touches 2pac, Biggie and Nas IMO.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts