Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Young Buck Disses G-Unit

8K views 132 replies 16 participants last post by  Brooklyn Rican 
#1 ·
Yeah this beef is fukking annoying as hell. Basically 50 has to build up some beef prior to EVERY album he drops. There was his beef with Ja Rule before the first album, and then Jada and them for the second album. Then he went at Kanye and said he'd quit rapping if Kanye outsold him. Kanye raped him, and he's still putting out garbage. Most of you probably heard the lame ass conversation that 50 recorded like a fed, which contained Buck crying about some real shitt. Buck got pissed and dropped this.
There's several diss tracks going back and forth right now. I'm just curious what my fellow hip hop heads think about these lames.

#2 · (Edited)
I'm actually happy he's off of g-unit because he's probably the second most liked in the group after 50. Never listened to him cause i strictly listen to Game. I don't really care for him BUT i smell Game getting back at that ass. And oh boy do i love g-unit diss tracks by game. I see a break up happening. Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo..nice group. The other people are garbage so theres really no point.

G-unit will soon disintegrate before your eyes.

As for the song...eh..not interested. Doesn't make me go OOOOOOOH. Like Game does when he disses them.

#4 ·
First off Buck is a league above 50, which isn't saying much. Yayo is the worst rapper in the game IMO. Game and Buck are rumored to be teaming up which would be the shitt, since I like both of em. G-Unit hasn't been shitt since 2002.

#3 ·
I think rappers are juvenile. Unless this dude screwed your wife who the hell cares. BTW, read the article on Kanye crying about what happened to him at the Bonnaroo Festival. The guys a primadonna.

#45 ·
50 pretty much ruined Ja Rule with Back Down

The best diss song ever.

The Sauce by Eminem.

He takes it straight to benzino.
He also fukks him up in Nail in the Coffin. Which I like a little better

I disagree. I love the beef songs because they're all freebies. 100 bars and runnin' by Game is still my favorite diss track of recent years. I hate 50 Cent, but their response to this song by Buck is sick. 50 straight killed it. Also, Fabolous' verse on A Milli Remix is bananas. I'll post them later.
What song is that?

#6 ·
I really don't care about all these diss songs. They are making tracks talking about somebody else for 3mn and the quality of the songs ain't that good (crap beats, lame lyrics) but it's alright because it's a diss :rolleyes:.
These beefs are killing hip hop right now. Back in Pac and Biggie's day it was some real shitt (so real it led to their deaths) but nowadays they're photoshopping pictures, recording phonecalls...how weak is that?

#8 ·
I disagree. I love the beef songs because they're all freebies. 100 bars and runnin' by Game is still my favorite diss track of recent years. I hate 50 Cent, but their response to this song by Buck is sick. 50 straight killed it. Also, Fabolous' verse on A Milli Remix is bananas. I'll post them later.

#15 ·
2pac was not that great lyrically, but he poured his heart into the songs that he made, thats why everyone can feel him so much. You can really feel what he says and he always spit the truth. Ether was a great diss, Checkmate by jadakiss was dope too. Maybe if i sing was tight too! 2nd round knock out by canibus was good too.

But yeah everyone is g unit is wack, i havnt heard anything good from them ever. I love hip hop and have never bought an album from any of these clowns. Not even get rich or die trying when it sold like 10 million or whatever

G
#20 ·
I was joking about Eminem sounding like a teenager. I think he's good but I'm not sold on his voice, if he'd a better voice he'd be alot better IMO. He is one of the ATG's but for every good tune he has, he's got a shitt one to go along with it.

Nobody touches 2pac, Biggie and Nas IMO.

#21 ·
I was joking about Eminem sounding like a teenager. I think he's good but I'm not sold on his voice, if he'd a better voice he'd be alot better IMO. He is one of the ATG's but for every good tune he has, he's got a shitt one to go along with it.

Nobody touches 2pac, Biggie and Nas IMO.
I think Rakim and KRS-One are up there as well.

#28 ·
nas went down as a top 3 ATG in my book after he released hip hop is dead, the album wasnt a classic but for him the have the balls to come thru and say some of the things he said, that was great to hear. especially after rappers like jeezy got their pantys in a bunch after they heard the title of that album...

"Now some of these new rappers got their caps flipped backwards
Wit their fingers intertwined in some gang-sign madness
I got an exam, let's see if y'all pass it
Let's see who can quote a Daddy Kane line the fastest
Some of you new rappers, I don't understand your code
You have your man shoot you, like in that Sopranos episode
Do anythin' to get in the game, mixtapes, you spit hate
Against bosses; hungry fucks are moraless
You should be tossed in a pit full of unfortunate vocalists"

Nas basically wrapped up the whole industry in just a few bars right there!

I flip flop between nas and 2pac for the #1 ATG spot

#30 ·
To me Hip Hop is Dead IS a classic. I don't think there's one song on there that I don't like.
I got like 7 Pac albums, if yall need any help

To me there is no clear cut #1 ATG, Biggie, 2Pac, Nas and Jay-Z are all in the top contenders for that. They all have individual things that seperate themselves from each other.
The list I'm sending LL is a bunch of Wayne tracks. He was asking about him a while back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.