Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Pac-PBF

Cotto to become the new star of boxing with back-to-back wins against Margy, then a KO win over the winner of pac-Floyd.

Valuev to become good, becuase if he was really really good, i would LOVE to see him fight. If only he were good...:dunno:

Marquez-vasquez 4? though i dunno, i was at there 3rd fight and, im not sure if humans should have to take that sort of punishment. it was amazing.

and i guess my last one would be... Berto to fight one of the top WW. Im relaly looking forward to Berto's future, and where it goes. I'm not completely sold on him, which makes it exciting. its all unknown territory.

-Ian

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
And the logic behind him losing to Johnson is...?

What's Johnson going to do, do better than last time? :facepalm:

As for the other two names, Dawson isn't the one avoiding the fight.
What does Dawson bring to the table that Hopkins needs? Hopkins would dismantle him. Calzaghe is too agile for him. And the Johnson fight was stolen.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
What does Dawson bring to the table that Hopkins needs? Hopkins would dismantle him. Calzaghe is too agile for him. And the Johnson fight was stolen.
You lack fundamental understanding of what causes Hopkins to lose fights, you don't know him like I do. Anyhow, Hopkins doesn't need ****, he can retire whenever the hell he wants and he won't regret it.

Not gonna waste my time talking about Calzaghe.

Dawson beat Johnson by UD, it was close but it was no robbery. Tell me Johnson didn't eat clean shots all night long before you tell me it's stolen. Dawson is just getting better while Johnson is simply getting older. A rematch not only would be a more clear decision for Dawson but it would be less entertaining because he wouldn't waste his time trying to be crowd pleasing for the fan's enjoyment the second time around.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Speed kills especially in Hopkins case, also for those who havn't seen the dawson-johnson fight I can provide a link with all 12rounds because nobody can be stupid enough to call a fight that close a robbery, Dawsons speed is unlike any Hopkins has faced in recent times, he's faster than both Calzaghe and Jermain Taylor and arguebly hits harder(than jermain taylor in this case)

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Speed kills especially in Hopkins case, also for those who havn't seen the dawson-johnson fight I can provide a link with all 12rounds because nobody can be stupid enough to call a fight that close a robbery, Dawsons speed is unlike any Hopkins has faced in recent times, he's faster than both Calzaghe and Jermain Taylor and arguebly hits harder(than jermain taylor in this case)
Some sane judgment. :thumbsup:

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
Pac-PBF

Cotto to become the new star of boxing with back-to-back wins against Margy, then a KO win over the winner of pac-Floyd.

Valuev to become good, becuase if he was really really good, i would LOVE to see him fight. If only he were good...:dunno:

Marquez-vasquez 4? though i dunno, i was at there 3rd fight and, im not sure if humans should have to take that sort of punishment. it was amazing.

and i guess my last one would be... Berto to fight one of the top WW. Im relaly looking forward to Berto's future, and where it goes. I'm not completely sold on him, which makes it exciting. its all unknown territory.

-Ian
Some good thoughts there and i agree with them all too :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
1# To see Calzaghe closing his career against Glen Johnson.

2# Mormeck and Adamek in one heck of a matchup.

3# Mayweather to unretire and fight a real welterweight.

4# Pavlik against Abraham

5# Better undercards for god sake.

G

·
Margarito vs. Williams
Pavlik vs. Abraham
Mayweather vs. Pacquaio
Somebody becomes undisputed Heavyweight champ
Wlad vs. Vitali :laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts