Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
they get a well schooled announcer, except for jimmy lennon jr, and have him announce the fighters then when it comes time to fight they should play a recording of michael buffer sayings lets get ready to rumble. For some reason nothing gets me more pumped up to fight and ready to watch a fight that those words alone. weird huh.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
tysonjones said:
they get a well schooled announcer, except for jimmy lennon jr, and have him announce the fighters then when it comes time to fight they should play a recording of michael buffer sayings lets get ready to rumble. For some reason nothing gets me more pumped up to fight and ready to watch a fight that those words alone. weird huh.
I know exactly what you mean. Michael Buffer gets me fired up dude.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
tysonjones said:
your the one that brought up maturity young one. I could care less about a damn book. everyone on this site cuss's so im not bothers by that rule in the first place. Frankly your just someone who is dieing to abuse his authority in charge and actually have no part in being in the position you are in to tell me, a 23 year old what to do or say. Good thing this is just a forum. Peace billy.
If I was "dieing" to abuse my authority, I would have done it by now. 2nd of all, if I shouldn't be in the postition, I wouln't be here.
Ive been a mod since august, and Ive done a fair share in cleaning up the site. I'm just telling you the rules, and what you have to do.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Lance my friend, ease up on the age hatred. I say both of you squash it as of right now! Seriously, everything is running great right now, so let be of all. I love both of you guys so both of you SQUASH IT. Period. Please.

-Shane

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Lance my friend, ease up on the age hatred. I say both of you squash it as of right now! Seriously, everything is running great right now, so let be of all. I love both of you guys so both of you SQUASH IT. Period. Please.

-Shane
X2.............. i take shots at everybody just not personal that said stop it girls.LOL

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
tysonjones said:
uh ok bill, your afull page behind but ok,whatever dude but ill tell you right now, you will never have a say so in what i do or what i dont do in my life. sorry little one.
I'm not trying to, also, I was away. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm asking you to obey the rules, and letting you know there are consiquences if you don't.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I know exactly what you mean. Michael Buffer gets me fired up dude.
Who doesn't get pumped up by Michael Buffer? That "Letttttttttttttssssssssssss Get RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" is a great line, only he can do it perfectly.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Bill i have to live with myself everyday thinking that i coudl of sacrificed my own life for someoen i really care about. Thats more than a consequence to me. getting banned from a forum is the least of my worry, but i will admit. i do love this site, and i respect every member here, even you bill, even though we dont see eye to eye alot.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
bill1234 said:
Who doesn't get pumped up by Michael Buffer? That "Letttttttttttttssssssssssss Get RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" is a great line, only he can do it perfectly.
Exactly. There is no replacement.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Boxer/puncher vs. Stalkers

Like Ali and Frazier, LaMotta and Robinson, Lennox Lewis and Tyson. One guy keeps comin', the other keeps movin', but has the punch to slow the stalker down or take him out.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i like to watch boxer/punchers go at it you see some great boxing plus some big shots.
The best fights imo is when two sluggers go at it and just throws big punches but neither drops, when those fights happen you dont want it to stop.
I agree with this as well.

My favorite is the speedy, jabing guy vs the big slugger. Like Frazier vs Ali, or Leonard vs Hagler. What is your favorite type? Is it two sluggers against each other such as Ron Lyle vs George Foreman? Or is it counter puncher vs a slugger? Whats your favorite kind?
And I agree with this.

Oh crap, I guess I just like great fights no matter what package they come in Hehe.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
My favorite kind of fight has to be like Trinidad Vargas, two unbeaten champions willing to knock each other down all the way to the 12th round.
Exactly man. You can't get better, two elite champions going at it. A fight which has twist, turns and massive drama. That fight is my favourite and its simply amazing. Tito is my top 3 favourite fighters of all-time.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.