Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite word? Curse words DO NOT count.:cheeky4:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My favorite word has to be Love.

JOKE it has to be OK when followed by the question like " Lets go to my place" or "lets go to the bedroom" or something simular to that, nothing makes me more happy than that so OK has to be my favorite word, altho Yes can be a very good one aswell.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
or having a blood curdling scream for the word "HELP!" when you are a little white girl... walking alone.... in the ghettos... at night.... with no pants...

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
You've got to be kidding me. That is THE most annoying word in the history of annoying hip hop words.
Haha, well I don't know if we're on about the same swag. I know lots of people interpret it differently.

I know when I say swag.. I mean swag as in **** (shyt). Like for example.. Joe Calzaghe is swag.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I've heard the term Shwag used like that but not swag..like...if someone smoking garbage weed, we say they're smoking some shwags...or, Your style is straight Shwag (wack,corny,ugly w.e it could imply at the moment) lol.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah regular weed is schwag or shwag.

For an example of my most hated word, "swagg" listen to T.I.'s verse at the end of the song, "Swagger like Us."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts