Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for whatever reason what is your all time favourite knockout?

a few examples

Lewis KO's Tyson

Ali KO's Foreman

Tyson KO's spinks (the second KO)

Hatton KO castillo (damaging Left hook to body)

what are are all your favourties?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol man, it wasnt exactly a punch which knocked the fighter out cold, but Tszyu making Judah do the chicken dance has to be up there:laugh:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ hahaha yea! not a great knockout but a funny one never the less haha!

i see na K1 ko the kickboxing and this geeezer got KO'd so hard when the ref picked him back up and held his head he thought he was still fighting and with his eyes closed started fighting the ref, i will try and find it for ya!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry i meant castillo

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
That's easy. Julio Cesar Chavez knocking out Meldrick Taylor with exactly 11 seconds left in the fight. It was a valid knockout that he needed, and got at the last 11 seconds. It was like a basketball player scoring a 3 pointer while his team is losing by 2 in the last .5 seconds of an NBA final game.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
That's easy. Julio Cesar Chavez knocking out Meldrick Taylor with exactly 11 seconds left in the fight. It was a valid knockout that he needed, and got at the last 11 seconds. It was like a basketball player scoring a 3 pointer while his team is losing by 2 in the last .5 seconds of an NBA final game.
Yeah but he had some help from Don King's Richard Steele...

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Julian Jackson > Herol Graham.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Lewis koing Rahman was ******* sick!
Lewis vs Ruddock was also pretty cool
Hamed vs Paul Ingle was a cool one too

and...... Julian Jackson vs Terry Norris was also great.

But im forgetting alot.

·
Banned
589 Posts
I Luv The Technical Brilliance Of PBF Ko'ing N'dou. But Other Than That Wilson Ko'ing Nwodo Was SCARY. And Maskaev Knocking Rahman Out The Ring Is Another Big One.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts