Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Worst beating I took...I got punched with 73 power punches right to face in a round and a half, then I stopped counting. I counted on watching the video afterwords. I finished out the round, and I wasn't allowd to go on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bill1234 said:
Worst beating I took...I got punched with 73 power punches right to face in a round and a half, then I stopped counting. I counted on watching the video afterwords. I finished out the round, and I wasn't allowd to go on.
Man, that sounds painful.
Is this kind of thing normal in boxing? It won't affect my decision to box, I'm just asking so I know what I'm getting into.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
No, it was sparring. It was extremely painful. My nose was very red and swollen for a week. He was supposed to go easy on me, considering I had been boxing for 6 months, and he had been boxing for 3 years, and having 40lbs and a 5" height advantage. I guess he didn't feel like going easy. He was hitting me as hard as he could too. I didn't go down, but I wish I did. I'm not alowd to spar him anymore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the biggest caining i have ever had occured 2 weeks ago when i went to another gym where i was thrown in the ring with a mate of mine who is victorian amature state champion with about 15 fights under his belt, roughly 77kg and 21 years of age and now im 16 years old 79-80 kg with only 2 fights and i was goin really well but he started getting frustrated because everytime he would come in with a straight left jab i would spin around to the left and bring a big left hook over the top around hard and then jab my way out and then he decided start throwing them wild and well i was trying my hardest to evade these big punches and work his body abit i ended up geting my leg caught up in the ropes and i triped into the corner and he connected a huge right to my eye making it quite black and swollen and then the bell rang and i was out cause that was my 5th round well thats the worst floggin ive ever had..lol and it wasnt bad at all, heaps of hotties feeling sorry 4 me, givin me huggs and kisses and other things i wont mention all cause i had a black eye

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LOL. I'd still prefer to dish out the beating, even if it means passing that up. No one usually feels sorry for Bill, even when he gets beat up real bad.:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts