Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Amateur boxing champ practicing...Great video, great strength, skills, speed... 18 y.o. 195cm 85kg Future PRO champ!!
Check it out:

YouTube - Boxing Champion Practice

Edited by Captainobvious:
omlbrgd,
this is your third post on the same subject. I have taken the liberty of combining those 3 threads into this one for you. Please keep all new posts about this subject contained to this thread. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Seeing him train doesnt tell me anything, if you would have a clip of one of his fight i might comment but seeing him punch a heavy bag and do push ups does not tell you if somone is going to be a future champ.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Looks like he is in decent shape, but I can't see how he is in the ring by this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw this on another boxing forum, and there are many things fundamentally wrong with what he is doing. I'm sorry but if he fought someone from my gym with those hooks, upper cuts and shovel hooks he would get stopped pretty quickly. But i wish him good luck, especally if he does have that record.

·
Registered
9 Posts
too tall for his weight would ned to shed lbs to make it at Pro lvl. Not a good stance hands too low, from the top of the body in the video I'd say the feet are all wrong. I would need to see much more footage before even suggesting he went Pro but I don't think he is a natural. Seen much better skill and natural ability in far younger guys and older that still haven;t been able to do it in the Pro ranks.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Tough to say with limited footage, and just a heavy bag session. But what I can say, is that he needs to work on his fundamentals. Tuck the chin in, keep your hands up protecting the chin, and stop throwing such wide looping hooks.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm not inpressed,he seems stucked in that hunched over position ,a guy with aquick jab would pulverize his face ,he also seemed winded after a little while , I would'nt go investing the house on this guy's career ,but hey you asked......this guy is probably you right ?

·
Registered
349 Posts
HUGO I couldnt agree more he is Hunched over and he isnt throwing all of his punches the right way.. he is alright nothing special

1 - 13 of 13 Posts