Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 374 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured everyone could post your pics in your favorite teams gear. Here is me, my girl and a couple of my friends at the REDSKINS game!!! If your wondering that's me in the Miami Sean Taylor jersey. RIP baby!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I dont see the dan akroyd, but i see where your coming from with the mclovin thing cause I wear glasses. I've have to upload a pic of my license, Cause I dont see it at all.

Nah, i just compared the pics, my jaw structure is much different. I'm just not photogenic lol.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I loves sports and go to damn near every cowboys home game. The problem is that by the time I get there (10AM for 3PM games) I am barely able to walk much less work a camera or pose for pictures. I'm sure I can dig up one from somewhere though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
We are all men here ( except for SS ) and personally I dont give a damn what another man thinks of me. I have a beautiful wife, and whether you say im ugly or hott, I still have a beautiful wife and thats all that matters to me. I've posted my pics haha.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I remember the one of your girl, I dont remember seeing you in one tho shane. I wouldnt mind putting a face on that mouth of yours haha, No ****.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I remember the one of your girl, I dont remember seeing you in one tho shane. I wouldnt mind putting a face on that mouth of yours haha, No ****.
Haha that was close to being **** no matter what but yea I could give two ****'s if people think I'm ugly. I got the hottest girl in the world and she thinks I'm hot(or at least she says I am) and thats all I care about. I realize we have a lot of fat American slobs on here so I didn't really expect this thread to take off.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ill get a pic up in a week or so, when dad gets back from england (he took the camera). my soccer team (school) gear looks terrible so ill just post up a pic of me in my boxing gear.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Posting pictures on forums is a bad idea, i seen hundreds of arguments break out over them. Guys go to photoshop and add heads on to female gymnastis and shiit like that. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 374 Posts