Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
wow, thanks for the video. I never knew that Floyd had that in him....that does gain him some respect from me thats great. And he is so right about the War...yeah man sometimes we (soldiers) dont know sometimes exactly what or why we are fighting for its wierd but i do know that the main reason we do fight isnt because of Iraq it isnt because of America it is because of the guy standing next to you and the guys that you work with every single second of everyday, thats the main reason why and what the soldiers fight!

·
Registered
15 Posts
TysonJones said:
Hey welcome aboard bud. And thanks man! For everything you do.

hey thanks for the "thanks" but you really dont have to thank me man I am just doing my job and its what i love to do but again thanks. Seriously though people thank that we hear that a lot but truthfully we really dont its wierd. And thanks for the welcome i'm glad i found this board all you guys are awesome and helpful.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
welcome aboard soldier, you guys are doing an awesome job on the war against terror. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
newchapter said:
wow, thanks for the video. I never knew that Floyd had that in him....that does gain him some respect from me thats great. And he is so right about the War...yeah man sometimes we (soldiers) dont know sometimes exactly what or why we are fighting for its wierd but i do know that the main reason we do fight isnt because of Iraq it isnt because of America it is because of the guy standing next to you and the guys that you work with every single second of everyday, thats the main reason why and what the soldiers fight!
I think I have welcomed you already but welcome again bro. My name is Shane, and I hope you stick around here for a long time. It may sound odd this being an online forum, but we are all pretty "close" here and have a great community. If you stick around you will really like it. And thanks for all that you do. My best friend is stationed in Jacksonville, Florida right now.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
newchapter said:
there's a lot about floyd people don't know about. he's contributes to charities, visits kids in hospitals, but the only thing you'll hear reported about him is his throwing money at the crowd at a 50 Cent concert :cheeky4:

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
newchapter said:
hello newchapter, welcome to boxingforum.com , one of the coolest boxing forums in the net, my name is elio.

i truly would like to thank you for what you and the u.s soldiers have done for us, thank you for protecting us, and to make sure we are still alive and able to go to work each single day, you guys are risking your lifes defending us and this great nation and i truly want to thank you, you guys are the real heros of this country, god bless, my cousin is in the marines preparing to go to war, everyday we pray for him.

·
332 Posts
BigDigga said:
there's a lot about floyd people don't know about. he's contributes to charities, visits kids in hospitals, but the only thing you'll hear reported about him is his throwing money at the crowd at a 50 Cent concert :cheeky4:
floyd is a great guy when he's off the ring and off cameras, the media just shows the bad and crazy side of mayweather, but that's not him. he's a great person.

when he won his first championship title at featherweight he broke down and started crying. it shows that he's a great person/

·
332 Posts
TysonJones said:
Hes a fragile person actually. He's very emotionally and he deserves to act like a kid sometimes.
you can tell by his angel looking face that he's still a kid even at the age of 30, lmfaooo @ how he acted in the press conference in manchester, hatton had to wear earmuffs :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol i dont mind how floyd acts at all. He acts himself. he doesnt act basically. He's real. He's always himself and has a ton of sides to him. All in all its great television and art.

·
332 Posts
in the mayweather-dlh press conference when oscar said "im going to make it a great fight"..then floyd jumps and says " you aint gonna do ****!"

i cracked my ass in that part.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i loved that becasue thats exactly what I would of said. You aint gonna do ***** lol its hilarous. There was another part i thought was hilarious as well. it was when he was on the plane i think saying, come here oscar, come a little closer, " im gonna beat yo ass " lol although he didnt massacre and knock oscar out, he buckled him a few times and did alot more damage than oscar did so its all good. I respect fighters who leave it all hang on in the ring. but i love floyds trash talk.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
This video is makes me laugh. It starts by saying Mayweather talks politics. But what does he really say? Hilary is a nice lady. I don't have nothing bad to say about Bush cuz he never said nothing bad about me? Wow!? Then he says what he feels about the war. That we should just sit down and talk? LOFL Who should we (the U.S) talk too????? Bin Laden? Al Queda? Now he wants to vote this year because a black man is running for president? Great reason. LOFL!!! The only thing this video shows is proof that he dropped out of high school and don't have a damn clue about what is really going on in the world.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts