Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what you guys think of this kid. He moves very well, has tons of energy and throws great combinations at the right time. Not powerful by any means but he could be a lgetimate contender at 154.

thoughts?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
You took the idea straight from my head. I was thinking about making a thread to discuss this kid. I think he's the future of the 154lbs division. I'd like to see him in with an old veteran like Daniel Santos of Puerto Rico (Margarito Conquerer).

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think he takes Verno right now.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Dont remember seeing the kid fight but it looks like he lacks serious power and that might stop him from doing anything serious.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hes got skillz , but he isnt a fighter i like to watch because he doesnt have power and he moves so much his opponents up to this point cant really catch him.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I quit watching in round 6. He bores the hell out of me. He'll go nowhere.
I think he's a very talented boxer moves well with quick hands His only detriment is his lack of knockout power. He was a chat guest on boxingbb.com seemed to be a very polite level headed guy I wish him well.
Yanno its funny Shane saying Yuri bores him coz he boxes so well but yet he raves over Floyds runaway style:cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I think he's a very talented boxer moves well with quick hands His only detriment is his lack of knockout power. He was a chat guest on boxingbb.com seemed to be a very polite level headed guy I wish him well.
Yanno its funny Shane saying Yuri bores him coz he boxes so well but yet he raves over Floyds runaway style:cheeky4::cheeky4:
What's a yanno?

You just compared Foreman's boxing to that of Floyd's. :laugh:
I know why you like him though. It stems from the same reason you don't like Floyd and Zab and several other guys. I'll leave it alone though.

So, Tommy let you come out to play today?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
foreman is boring, floyd isnt afraid to knock someone out if he can. Foreman is. I respect his boxing skills, just not a fan. You dont have to twist everything around cj. Like a women.

·
8,579 Posts
foreman is boring, floyd isnt afraid to knock someone out if he can. Foreman is. I respect his boxing skills, just not a fan. You dont have to twist everything around cj. Like a women.
There you go again Lance "like a women" learn to type and spell youre just making a fool of yourself:cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
What's a yanno?

You just compared Foreman's boxing to that of Floyd's. :laugh:
I know why you like him though. It stems from the same reason you don't like Floyd and Zab and several other guys. I'll leave it alone though.

So, Tommy let you come out to play today?
LMAO.

At least we aint in phone contact.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
:laugh:You got me on that one. I did try to get your number about 8 months ago, so we could text though. Needless to say it never worked.
Ive got you figured out, you like to come on boxing forums to get guys numbers.

No ****? ;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ive got you figured out, you like to come on boxing forums to get guys numbers.

No ****? ;)
:laugh: You know what's funny about the whole "no ****" thing? Saying No, **** would be gay, but No **** without the comma isn't gay. This might not make sense, but I've been waiting for someone to mess up.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Is there such thing as racism towards a certain type of black people? Just curious as to peoples thoughts on that. Like British Blacks, American Blacks.

·
8,579 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Back to Yuri...

The reason he doesn't try to knock people out is because he's studying to become a Rabbi. Rabbi's aren't allowed to harm people. I jsut found that out last night. I think the kid is going places. Him and Winky equals a top notch fight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts