Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Yuri Foreman

2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  BALISTIK 
#1 ·
I want to know what you guys think of this kid. He moves very well, has tons of energy and throws great combinations at the right time. Not powerful by any means but he could be a lgetimate contender at 154.

thoughts?

#8 ·
I think he's a very talented boxer moves well with quick hands His only detriment is his lack of knockout power. He was a chat guest on boxingbb.com seemed to be a very polite level headed guy I wish him well.
Yanno its funny Shane saying Yuri bores him coz he boxes so well but yet he raves over Floyds runaway style:cheeky4::cheeky4:

#9 ·
What's a yanno?

You just compared Foreman's boxing to that of Floyd's. :laugh:
I know why you like him though. It stems from the same reason you don't like Floyd and Zab and several other guys. I'll leave it alone though.

So, Tommy let you come out to play today?

#12 ·
What's a yanno?

You just compared Foreman's boxing to that of Floyd's. :laugh:
I know why you like him though. It stems from the same reason you don't like Floyd and Zab and several other guys. I'll leave it alone though.

So, Tommy let you come out to play today?
LMAO.

At least we aint in phone contact.

#11 ·
There you go again Lance "like a women" learn to type and spell youre just making a fool of yourself:cheeky4::cheeky4:

#23 ·
Yes, there is. Like not liking flamboyant, young, black males.
Back to Yuri...

The reason he doesn't try to knock people out is because he's studying to become a Rabbi. Rabbi's aren't allowed to harm people. I jsut found that out last night. I think the kid is going places. Him and Winky equals a top notch fight.
I disagree strongly. Winky would stop him with ease. Foreman is definitely your kind of guy though bro.
Temper Lancalot. ;)
:laugh:

#20 ·
Back to Yuri...

The reason he doesn't try to knock people out is because he's studying to become a Rabbi. Rabbi's aren't allowed to harm people. I jsut found that out last night. I think the kid is going places. Him and Winky equals a top notch fight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.