Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is schedule to fight feb 8 on espn2, feb 22 on espn2, and he is schedule to fight on april 11th on shobox. I can't wait, Whats your guys thoughts on this kid?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Gamboa owns !!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I must have missed him. If I can't pronounce your name I wont watch you fight without recommendation.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just call him gamboa shane, and trust me, you will love this dude, combo of whitaker and tyson.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Along with the floyd set, i'll send you his latest fight on dvd as well bro. Take my word for it, he's crazy good. He could fight for a world title now with only 8 fights.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol thats what makes him exciting. Remember he only has 8 pro fights too. He's already beating guys with 40 some wins.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Holy hell I just realized I had seen him before after Tom picked him as his prospect. I knew the "name" sounded somewhat familiar.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have 6 of his 8 fights on dvd. I believe only 6 have been on tv. they are all on youtube as well. I have gamboa vs dejesus on an HD feed on dvd. Thats the one I'm sending you shane.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im out to workout for about an hour guys. I got class afterwards. nice to be back once again. Oh and shane. That sig vid of hatton getting KTFO never gets old!!!!!!:laugh:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts