Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see this fight. In my opinion this is Gamboa's first good test and if wants to make me think hes the prospect everyone says he is, he need to knock this guy tfo.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
should be an easy fight for him, ramirez IMO has fought noone of Gamboa's caliber

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yeah but ive heard gamboas been workin hard and that he looks to be in good shape, that happened a few fights ago and he was trying to make an impression being he was on HBO, now he know it aint a game, he will be prepared.

lets not forget this nice KO...lol...please mute it, it was the only one I could find that was to the point.(unless you enjoy spanish music lol)

YouTube - Yuriorkis Gamboa KO Seeger -

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm excited to see this one. Ramirez may not have fought anyone yet, but neither has Gamboa. Gamboa is being treated like the vet, but it's only because he's so highly touted. I've never seen Ramirez, but I hope he can provide him a stern test and show us what the prized Cuban is made of.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I'm excited to see this one. Ramirez may not have fought anyone yet, but neither has Gamboa. Gamboa is being treated like the vet, but it's only because he's so highly touted. I've never seen Ramirez, but I hope he can provide him a stern test and show us what the prized Cuban is made of.
I agree, Gamboa does have a bit of hype but I for one believe it, The knockdown was not a lucky punch or n e thing but he cameback to KO dude so its ok...I hope the fights in the Hard rock in Ft lauderdale Fl..Ill def go see it, Im already trying to find out who Miranda fighting in Nov soo I could buy tix too.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
I've not seen Gamboa but I've heard some good stuff about him so I will say Gamboa and I hope he turns out to be as good as I've heard.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not seen the fight but Gamboa is a sick mfer who punches as fast and as fluid as RJJr.

He's gonna be a champion with 2 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.