Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if Zab Judah can stay out of the club. in stay focus on BOXING he could be pound for pound the best. if you disagree you tell me which six rounds zab judah has ever lost. NONE!!! he is super judah in the first six and just Zab inthe last six.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
tszyu knocked him out in the second.............and i believe cotto was ahead on points on all three cards after 6 rounds. zab is super no more. his mentality is gone and sadly, that never comes back.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
It seems to be comming back for RJJ. But Zab is done. If he gets signed by Golden Boy and finds a new trainer he could make a come back to the top. I do believe he is still that good.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i agree its kind of coming back for rjj but i gotta be real, its still not all there. zab never really didnt have a strong mental game though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TysonJones said:
tszyu knocked him out in the second.............and i believe cotto was ahead on points on all three cards after 6 rounds. zab is super no more. his mentality is gone and sadly, that never comes back.
first off zab was anialating i mean annialating Kosta tszyu untill he landed a lucky punch so thas Bulllllllllll. Miguel got beat in the first six tooo watch it

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
i agree its kind of coming back for rjj but i gotta be real, its still not all there. zab never really didnt have a strong mental game though.
You right about that he always been a knucklehead.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
A big waste of talent, he'll never amount to anything now, but he could have been great. He won one round against Zoo, got cocky and sparked. I dont believe in this "lucky punch" rubbish, he threw the punch meaning to knock Zab out and it did, why is that lucky?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
he annihilating tszyu in one round? wow, after the 100 times ive seen that fight ive never see this annihilation, I agree he won the first round but annihilating lol, very laughable. And still he got knocked out, lucky punch huh? dont you think th eone think you would train for in a tszyu fight is to get out of the way of that right hand, i dont think it was lucky bud lol. And know miguel was winning that fight goign into the six. ill get the scorecareds for ya so dont worry about being right.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
and he'll blow it again, yeah i gave zab like 2 rounds in that fight. although good rounds, cotto's were even more dominant.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
and he'll blow it again, yeah i gave zab like 2 rounds in that fight. although good rounds, cotto's were even more dominant.
I dont know if he'll blow hes next shot at the big times. He might be fighting Oscar next year. Thats a winable fight for him.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I had it 58-56 Cotto at 6 rounds. I think any top Welter beats him these days.
I dont know about that. I'd like to see Zab fight Cintron. I think he can beat him.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Zab is good who had the potential to be great but sadly ( well i never liked the guy so im not sad) and for some reason he never became great.

P.S and he looks like a alien! have you guys seen the movie Sign with mel Gibson? The aliens are taller green versions of Zab judah!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
as much as i like zab, he would definently lose to any of the top welters, cintron would make him dance like tszyu did, i think oscar frustrates the hell out of him too.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
SoGood said:
first off zab was anialating i mean annialating Kosta tszyu untill he landed a lucky punch so thas Bulllllllllll. Miguel got beat in the first six tooo watch it
First welcome to the forum, second lucky punch? Now that is funny!:laugh: Sorry to say but Zab is to weak minded to be P4P anything. Sure he has the skill but what good is that if you are soft in the head? As soon as it starts getting tough, he folds. Not a good trait to have. It worked against weaker fighters but not the best in the business.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts