Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That was a great little interview. Zab seemed halfway intelligent.

FOREWARNING. I will close this thread if it turns into boxing vs. mma.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
zab is the welterweight champion of mouthing!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol i thought the interview was going to turn into a zab vs mayewather thread. he still has his mind set on that fight. If he answered those questions without mayweather on his mind, he would of been alot more for boxing. In the end, it seemed like a very good interview and i actually enjoyed rampages last fight lol because he stood on his feet and just knocked liddel out. thats more of what i like being a boxing fan.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yep, i doubt he could take butterbeans punch as well. Saying he can take a punch, i can only imagine what a 205 joe frazier would do to any of these 205 pound mma guys. ok shane, i turned it into that kind of thread, your welcome to close it :laugh: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
No, it wont go that way. Zab fights this Friday, and I can't wait. I just hope it is decent competition.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
zab judah is the perfect example of great great skill but only a good fighter. zab judah is the kind of fighter that makes floyd great because their skill level is very similar, mayweather just pulls it off alot better.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Well, Floyd would have TKO'd Judah if it weren't for the intentional low blow. I want to see Zab vs. Margarito.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah but Paul Williams became the most avoided welter in the future. NOBODY is going to want to fight him now. He is so damn tall and long. He would present problems for anyone.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh, i hope his physical advantages dont prevent him from getting the big fights, because hes a good fighter. Who'll be the fab 4 or 5 then Lance? Mayweather, Cotto i presume.. who else?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts