Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing that he's going to fight some guy from the U.K., but I have no idea who it will be. Any clue? This is the kind of under card that I like. A name. Can't wait.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
We're a month and a half away and this card looks like shitt. Let me start this off by saying that this fight is only going to have 3 televised fights total, that means the main event and 2 undercard bouts. The main event on paper is a mismatch, though it won't be, it will be the opposite. Dimitry Salita, as of right now, fighting Willie Limond and nothing else.

If they get Zab it makes this card semi credible.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I hope Judah is on the card, I was contemplating whether to buy it or not, but if Judah is on I'll almost certainly buy it. I hate PPV fights that lack of brand name fighters on the undercard.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope Judah is on the card, I was contemplating whether to buy it or not, but if Judah is on I'll almost certainly buy it. I hate PPV fights that lack of brand name fighters on the undercard.
So do I man. So do I!
Zab could have 5 more TKO losses and his fans would still back him up.
Hell yeah they would, led by Max Kellerman.
I'm tired of Judah.
I'm not. I could watch that guy fight time after time. I love his style.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
We're a month and a half away and this card looks like shitt. Let me start this off by saying that this fight is only going to have 3 televised fights total, that means the main event and 2 undercard bouts. The main event on paper is a mismatch, though it won't be, it will be the opposite. Dimitry Salita, as of right now, fighting Willie Limond and nothing else.

If they get Zab it makes this card semi credible.
That's off.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't wait to see Zab Judah fight again. Hopefully his performance against this nobody isn't anywhere near as pathetic as his perfomance against the nobody Ryan Davis was.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts