Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who ya got?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Would have picked Judah if I knew hed come in like he did the Cotto fight, haven't seen a glimpse of that since. Even in the Clottey fight I wasn't highly impressed and Bradleys' hungry right now. Zab dissapoints me being a fellow NY'er

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Bradley would overwhelm Judah imo. Bradley would not back down and imo Judahs best chance would be a stoppage, but Bradleys chin looks good like pretty much everything else he does these days, Bradley has really impressed in his last two fights.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Bradley would overwhelm Judah imo. Bradley would not back down and imo Judahs best chance would be a stoppage, but Bradleys chin looks good like pretty much everything else he does these days, Bradley has really impressed in his last two fights.
I was too, but he did get buzzed against Cherry though. Judah disappointed the shitt out of me in his last fight. Before that, I would have picked him over anybody in that division:facepalm:. Now? :laugh:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Bradley. I'm fukking done with Judah. Unless he fights Hatton. Than i got to make an exception and back him. Other than that fukk him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts