Zab Judah vs Carlos Quintana

MGM GRAND in LAS VEGAS

Undercard of Taylor/Pavlik II

WELTERWEIGHTS

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theres talks of berto being on it and there is also talks about berto getting his on BAD HBO program in feburary. Theres major talks about if berto wins he'll fight the winner of judah/quintana.

·
Registered
229 Posts
rather see Zab win. boys got skills but he is too unfocused like his buddy Mike was after he got out of prison.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
TysonJones said:
Theres talks of berto being on it and there is also talks about berto getting his on BAD HBO program in feburary. Theres major talks about if berto wins he'll fight the winner of judah/quintana.
i like the way all this possibly works out. berto needs to keep progressing while zab needs to get a little more confident. they both can get in work they need before facing off.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
If Zab can pull off a ko. Then he can start the rode back to the top. He'll beat Berto then maybe Oscar then go for another title shot.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
BigDigga said:
if zab manages to beat berto i definately think dlh will come a calling;)
Why not? That will show that he is still hungry right.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i'll take zab to win a close UD here, 115-113.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TommyGunn said:
i'll take zab to win a close UD here, 115-113.
Let me guess. Zab will win the earlier rounds then get stupid in the fight and maybe pull off the 12 round for the 115-113 win :D

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I might pick Quintana to win this fight, if he gets through the early barrage from Zab he could definetly pick up points later in the fight and maybe stop Zab. Hmm il have to think about this one;)

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
If Zab can stay strong physically and mentally through out the whole fight into the late rounds and get a stoppage. The WW division better look out.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
yip, i see zab picking up most the early rounds then falling into the same ruck again, im with the board on this one.

its happened to often to think he's gonna get over it, quintana aint a bad little fighter either.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TommyGunn said:
yip, i see zab picking up most the early rounds then falling into the same ruck again, im with the board on this one.

its happened to often to think he's gonna get over it, quintana aint a bad little fighter either.
Thats been Zabs M.O. for the last few fights.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
if zab is gonna win this it will be by early ko. the man lacks stamina. Ill take zab by ko in the 4th though

1 - 20 of 33 Posts