Who will win?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zab Judah vs Joshua Clottey

Aug. 2, 2008

Vacant IBF welterweight title on the the line.

"HBO Boxing After Dark"

12 Rounds

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean on who will win? Because the fight is signed. But if its the first reason, im just like you, I have no idea who will win. I can clottey pulling a UD which is most likely scenario but I can see zab winning, I can always see zab winning.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Zab will look great for rounds then fall apart, again.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Props to windowguy, he called this fight a few weeks ago when Zab pulled out the Mosley bout.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
You mean on who will win? Because the fight is signed. But if its the first reason, im just like you, I have no idea who will win. I can clottey pulling a UD which is most likely scenario but I can see zab winning, I can always see zab winning.
ability and potential always makes you give a fighter a chance. clottey will most likely walk judah down and demoralize him. hopefully, judah will get his head out of his ass and make the fight competitive. that dude is so frustrating to watch, man. so much god damn potential.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Another tough one to call since both guys have been fighting confidence builder fights for the last year. Neither have really impressed me in those fights, but I think Clottey looked the better of the two. I still feel like Judah should win.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I really think that CLottey is one of the most under-rated fighters today. I'm going Clottey UD or late stoppage

·
Banned
100 Posts
Why Isn't Zab Judah a Gatekeeper?

I think Zab Judah is gatekeeper now.

It's been more than 3 years since his last big win, the rematch with Corey Spinks for the undisputed world title. Since then, he lost to Baldmoir, Mayweather, and Cotto. He has no business fighting for a vacant word title. He has lost most of his title fights at this point, is on a big fight losing streak, and is certainly not among the Top 5 welterweights in the world.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i think zab will look sharp and quick. I think he will impress alot of people. He has the skill to do it, its just up to his traning and mental focus.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.