Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does it seem odd that ZAb would have an "accident" and end up fighting Clottey a few months later for the Vacant IBF tittle?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It kinda looks like Berto will get the Clottey fight Window.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Picures Shane. As man that has had many stiches in his life I can tell you that it looks worst then it is.But I do believe him now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Thanks for the Picures Shane. As man that has had many stiches in his life I can tell you that it looks worst then it is.But I do believe him now.
No problem bro. I still think the "blood" looks like grape jelly, but oh well. I've had plenty of stitches as well. I think they're just worried about the wounds reopening if he were to still fight this month.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Judah always seems to have trouble against pressure fighters. I think Clottey beats him if they fight
I think Clottey stops him. I think Judah is done. He looked terrible in his last fight

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Judah will look good for 4 rounds then Clottey will clown him.

I always type this and im always right.

I doubt the fight happens though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I want Judah to win. The guy is one of my favorites but his lack of cardio and conditioning plus some hard losses appear to have taken their toll on him. He's just not the same anymore. I want him to win, and I'll be rooting for the guy but I wouldn't put it past Clottey to beat him

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Good post Southpaw.

Gerald, do you remember Zab's last fight against Davis? That was the worst I've seen him looks in 7 years. I think he just wants a few more paydays. He trained hard and prepared for Cotto. I don't think he'll do the same for Clottey.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
what's with all the monkey bussiness, first he's gonna fight mosley then he gets cut then you guys are talking about him fighting Clottey wich he'll probably loose , whats really going in ?...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Did you not see his arm? Did you not read about jin mosley denying zab judahs request for a change of date? Where you been man. Nothing is "going on" this stuff happens.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
what's with all the monkey bussiness, first he's gonna fight mosley then he gets cut then you guys are talking about him fighting Clottey wich he'll probably loose , whats really going in ?...
Its all just speculation Hugo, nobody realy knows. I doubt even Zab knows. LOL!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
As of now, zab doesnt have a fight, niether does mosley. Jin mosley is a little biatch and zab cut up his arm pretty bad.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts